• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Who Will Die?

Who Will Die?

• Lincoln

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skye

• May

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Coulson

• Joey

• Yo-yo

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Mack

• Fitz

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Simmons

• Lash

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

vellavu

Scooby
Black Thorn
Someone's gotta. Right?

I don't think it would be Lincoln though I hope so.

Priceless

Scooby
I'm actually a few eps behind so I've no clue what's going on, but from the stand point of knowing absolutely nothing, I'd say Joey or Yoyo will die, though I'd like it to be Lincoln, he's too bland to exist :)

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
May.
I think May will die, but she'll save Daisy in the process. I don't want her to die- I actually quite like her- but her story arc feels done to me. She's brought Skye into the fold and trained her to be a good agent, she's regained and lost her husband, we know how she got her calvelry nickname, she's dealt with some of the trauma of that whole thing.
I also heard that the actress wanted to leave.

Who do I hope dies? Lincoln.
Because he bores me into irritation. But now the writers have new angst for him and Daisy to work through as a couple- so that won't happen.

Priceless

Scooby
May, really? I like her a lot and would rather it be one of the lesser characters. I was hoping May and Coulson would get together :D

Someone please stab Lincoln, put us all out of our misery

Washburne

Protector of the key.
Black Thorn
I also heard that the actress wanted to leave.
Really? That makes me sad. She seems to get less screen time though so killing her wouldn't be that surprising. Although I hope not. I want to see more of her.

I highly doubt they'll kill either Coulson or Daisy/Skye. I want it to be Lash. It wouldn't surprise me if he died but I'm not sure he'd be considered on of the team. With what's been happening lately it wouldn't surprise me if it's
Fitz or Simmons but I really hope it isn't. I love them both and most together. Together on screen that is even if I definitely like them as a couple.

thetopher

Sineya
I don't think it will be who you indicated because almost half this season has been them getting back on the same planet.

I actually really liked May this latest episode- her interplay/dynamic with Coulson makes me wonder if I'm wrong- I hope so.

The only characters I really hope it isn't are Mac (the actor does so much with so little in his scenes) and May.
Bobbie and Hunter have already left so their safe until their spin-off!

Washburne

Protector of the key.
Black Thorn
I don't think it will be who you indicated because almost half this season has been them getting back on the same planet.
Joss might not be the show runner but it's still the Whedon family. So given their history I wouldn't say your point is a huge comforter. Are anyone happy? Let them suffer! As I said though, I really hope that I'm wrong.

thetopher

Sineya
I still hope that its lincoln! :D

When he was wearing that bomb-vest (which didn't get used so it's gonna see a return) I got very hopeful and still think he'll put it on at some point.
Maybe Coulson will detonate him to kill Hive and save Daisy- leading to a rift between them?

Washburne

Protector of the key.
Black Thorn
Lets face it Lincoln, Joey or Yo-yo are the ones that'll make the least impact on the fans if it's anyone of them that dies. The same obviously goes for Lash but I don't see him as a member of the team.

The bomb-vest should definitely be used again and your theory doesn't sound bad.

vellavu

Scooby
Black Thorn
This is another show I really need to catch up on!:rolleyes:
Don't. I follow this show like I followed Buffy S9.

Like Xander doing research for Giles. Like Dawn going for movie with Briley. Like Willow writing history homework for Percy.

Washburne

Protector of the key.
Black Thorn
This is another show I really need to catch up on!:rolleyes:
I admit, I'm not entirely sure on how to take the use of that smiley. I take it as you're not serious but I'm not sure.

Anyway, the show has gotten better. Especially if you compare to season 1 but I really liked the ending of that season. Some even say it's fantastic at the moment. I wouldn't go that far but if you have any interest in it I'd say give it a new chance. Meant in a general sense and not specifically you Mr Trick.

SpikeRules

Still kicking it with Buffy
Sineya
The obvious answer would be Yo Yo since we saw her necklace floating in the wrecked quinjet, but I'm going with Lash.

vellavu

Scooby
Black Thorn
The recent episode is bad. I mean really.

I can see that they don't want any blood on Daisy's hands. Boo.

And the aliens are so lame.

Xin Rong

Killed by Dissertation
I think it depends on whether Joss is still somewhat involved, if he is ,then I'd say Fitz, he can't have a happy couple or a fan favourite live (not a criticism by the way)

p.s. I'm really liking the show of late

thetopher

Sineya
I can see that they don't want any blood on Daisy's hands. Boo.
I dunno, from what I've witnessed Daisy is definitely culpable, because she still acts very much like her old self- only with her priorities mixed up.
She wants what she's always wanted- to be part of something bigger. Her conversation with Mac was pretty damning because she was making an argument based on what she had seen previously and reasoned out for herself. There was no Hive influence- she seemed like she'd been indoctrinated more than mind-controlled..
Also she would've killed Mac if she hadn't been shot- no question.

Top Bottom