• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Who would be Gwen's best love interest?

Who would be Gwen best love interest?

• Angel

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Gunn

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • Wesley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Connor

• Lorne

• Fred

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Cordy

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Lilah

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Lindsey

• Other

• Spike

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

MarieVampSlayer

Bloody hell, Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers..
Sineya
Hi all!

So Gwen had a lot of teased love interest in Angel but no one never really stuck. I know she has her stories in the comic too so in your opinion who would be Gwen best love interest in the long term?

Let's discuss!

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
Angel I think, because she seemed like a better match for him than say, Nina or Cordy.
She had a Faith-vibe a little bit- with the whole mistrust angle- but she was way more stable and didn't need 'saving' from herself.
#GwengelS5

Or y'know, Gwen with a chick. That could be... neat.

Mrs Gordo

Bangel extremist...
Black Thorn
Gwen would eat Spike for lunch.

Although I am writing a fic where Spike is kinda smitten over her because of the whole electrocution thing. So who knows where it would go.

thetopher
thetopher
God yes! Spike getting his brain zapped. Learned behavior. lol

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Angel could survive touching Gwen (although it did start his heart beating) and no one else could. What's not to like about this combination? She started as a cat burglar which would fit as a Faith-type bad girl without the trail of homicides behind her. And as the Ashley-Madison ad used to say, "My heart's not broken - I just want it to beat a little faster!" Angel might say, "My heart's not broken - it's beating!"

Spanky

I'm came here to chew bubblegum and go off topic.
Black Thorn
Angel could survive touching Gwen (although it did start his heart beating) and no one else could.
Spike could, yo! Spike could. Plus Spike and Gwen were allineated moreso than Angel and she were.

Mr Trick

Scooby
I can see her and Angel having good chemistry. But I like the idea of Gwen being linked to someone human for that contrast. I picked Gunn because post-Fred this could have been an interesting relationship. I say post-Fred because the timing of Gunn sleeping with Gwen made no sense. The Fred-Gunn thing had not been resolved.

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
Angel or Spike (preferably Angel since Spike belongs with Dru!), because they're both vampires which means Gwen can touch them without killing them. She's a bit like Rogue in that regard.

NeonSlayer

Potential
I think Gwen would appreciate that Buffy was an international jewel thief who robbed billionaires by teleporting into their private bank vaults.

And Buffy already knows what it feels like to be electrocuted (I Robot You Jane, Crush, The Gift).

Top Bottom