• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Who would you hooked up with?

Nix

🤪
Sineya
Angel/us
Faith
Both at the same time! LOL

Seriously!

Loved those 2 characters good and bad... both awesome although knowing my luck I'd end up with Connor!

AlphaFoxtrot

Scooby
Pre-out Tara sounds like fun, as I've always been partial to softballers, and a night of shooting cans while trying to get Cousin Beth drunk enough for a threesome sounds fun. Yes, I'm assuming Tara played softball in high school, and Beth and her were cousins, like in "Sailor Moon."

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
...though he's not much for the pre-show apparently...

Buffy (S4-5) She's super-cute and has a nice sense of humour. College Buffy seems to have a nicer home-work balance with more time for dating.

Giles: (post-S4) when he's a bit less stuffy; he's clever, wise, handsome, witty, sexy and rich. Sign my up.

Faith: (any.damn.time) the flesh is occasionally weak and given her ill-luck with romantic entanglements I wouldn't have any high bars to clear. Plus it would be a fun time.

Doyle. Always Doyle.

But then after the hook up we'd get married and live happily ever after because why would I have just one night with him if I could have much longer?

Joan the Vampire Slayer
Joan the Vampire Slayer
Doyle is the BEST I agree! A super underrated character and really good looking man too.
Top Bottom