• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Who would've been best for Willow after Tara's death?

Best love interest for Willow?

• Fred

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Spike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xander

• River Tam

• Buffy

• Wesley

• Kennedy

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Amy

• Giles

• Other (please specify)

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Priceless

Scooby
Faith. They've both got a troubled past, they are both stubborn and strong, but they can keep each other on track.

Athene

Scooby
Sineya
I like the idea of Faith or Giles for Willow as of season 7.

Faded90

Potential
I’m going to say an outsider. I’ve always liked that Willow seem to go out with people outside of her inner circle. Someone with quite a gentle nature I can see her with, I can’t see her being with anyone abrasive after inevitably realising how much of a dick Kennedy is

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Doomstar Requiem
Black Thorn
I chose Fred because she has so much in common with Willow. They're both brainy nerds who have a history of being misunderstood. (Also not being really comfortable around people) Both shone as students, but never bragged about it. I can just see them...eating blueberry pancakes, whilst discussing Einstein's theory of relativity.

I also feel that Fred's parents would welcome Willow with open arms (especially Trish), giving her the family experience that was lacking in her own life. And despite Fred's outward demeanour, she had a backbone of steel and could definitely handle Willow's "moods."

AlphaFoxtrot

Scooby
In season 7? Nothing. Season 7 was the senior year of college, it's not a time for new relationships, it's a time for engagements or breakups, with a possible exception for long term secret crushes coming to light. I mean, it obviously wasn't senior year, but it should have touched upon the same themes, mainly, an uncertain, unknown future, and the Scoobies should have focused on their friendships, not finding prom dates.

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Someone new. Someone who doesn't share any of Willow's baggage and can help her sort through it all. Whether male or female, I believe that the last thing Willow needs to do is go backward, like getting back with an ex (Oz or Kennedy) or hooking up with someone who knows her too well.

Myheadsgonenumb

Potential
I feel like prison is what would be best for Willow after Tara died. She killed 2 men, she attempted to kill others and she tried to destroy the world. She deserves a lengthy spell in a jail cell, not a new snugglebunny.

white avenger

white avenger
Season 7 would have been a great opportunity for Qz to come back, in complete control of his werewolf (imagine "Smart Hulk" from "Endgame") to help out with the First Evil, and maybe even bring along the old wise mentor werewolf who helped him learn to control his transformations. Then the question that has been bandied back and forth could be answered by affirming that Willow is, indeed, bisexual, and not lesbian.

CHK DeWilSon

A BAngel fan. Always.
In my heart I'll always be a WOz fan to the end of time but realistically I know given how popular Tillow became and the issues of Willow's sexuality in terms of them settling it, there is NO way the show could have brought back the WOz relationship or any relationship for Willow with a man because it just would have been accepted.

Even today in certain shows I watch, any bisexual relationship with the opposite sex is usually never as popular as one with the same sex and many just want to see them in a same sex relationship despite the fact that the character is suppose to be attracted to BOTH sexes.

Once a character has been in a huge, popular and important relationship as Tillow was, it's hard for people to see Willow move on with anyone else and I understand this from my own experiences in my favourite tv couples.

I was one that didn't have a problem with Kennedy but then again it's not like she was a character I was drawn to or care that much about so I was quite indifferent to Kennedy and her relationship with Willow so wouldn't have been concerned if they ended up together or not.

I guess I would lean towards a new person (female) for Willow since her sexuality was defined clearly.

Phrebie

Townie
Hm, I kinda shipped her with Giles aside from Tara. I adored Tara and was heart broken when she died
I honestly had no opinion on Kennedy we didn't get much time with her in the show or comics so, No opinion of her for me formed

Top Bottom