• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Why do people not like Wood & Faith together?

thrasherpix

Scooby
But she WAS trying to come up with a plan with them. She opened it up to the floor. Buffy has always came up with the initial plan which they build around. The characters were just written as if they’d never experienced this before, which was understandable for the potentials but not the scoobies

Her plans sucked compared to earlier seasons. Other than dealing with Jonathan it seemed to be try what failed even harder and hope for the best rather than true strategy. About everything she accomplished was handed to her (for example, discovers the scythe because Caleb is digging it up for no reason, when Buffy goes there he shoves over the barrel hiding the entrance, it should've had a bow on it).

Furthermore, I don't like her attitude. I can think of 3x right away that Buffy's life was saved by her friends in season 1 alone, and I'm sure I'd think of more in that season if I paused to do so. They continued to save her life through the seasons. (Sure, she saved their lives as well, but they were a team, friends, not her flunkies to be bossed around, and the few times she treated them that way in earlier seasons she regretted it because she was wrong.) AND they made the plans with her, sometimes even making the plans she went with. And she acknowledges this repeatedly as well (particularly in her season 5 speech to the Watchers). But then in season 7 Buffy says she carried them all this time? To hell with her.

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
I don't think he would deliberately set up a situation where people get killed, however I think he did egg Buffy on whereas she was having second thoughts eg Buffy wasn't sure about taking the potentials to the vineyard because they hadn't been "tested" but Wood said she should take them and "test them". Buffy gets a lot of unfair hate for the vineyard from everyone, however she did put safeguards in place if things went wrong, the problem was that she underestimated Caleb's strength. You had three strong fighters in the mix (Buffy, Spike, Faith) so if one went down, the other two should've been able to continue. However, Caleb took out both Buffy and Spike very quickly, practically one after the other, so two of them are down which leaves the rest of the group exposed.

If Buffy had followed her instincts instead of listening to Wood, things might not have gone down as badly as they did.

Kennedy was certainly the ringleader but Wood joined in, acting like he had no part in Buffy's vineyard plan, even though it was his advice which convinced Buffy to take the potentials. It was Wood's support of Kennedy which fed Kennedy's ego, so whilst he shouldn't get the majority of blame, he should at least get some of it. Him and Kennedy were the main voices in the mutiny.
Agreed. I think Wood wasn't really into Faith per say so muich as he seemed to like having her like a girlfriend . In a number he & Kennedy were the same way . The only different is at least Kennedy was honest about what she was doing unlike Wood who hid what he was doing .

Faded90

Scooby
Agreed. I think Wood wasn't really into Faith per say so muich as he seemed to like having her like a girlfriend . In a number he & Kennedy were the same way . The only different is at least Kennedy was honest about what she was doing unlike Wood who hid what he was doing .

I think it’s because he throws himself totally behind Buffy completely, telling her she reminds him of his Mother, then Faith rocks up and he throws himself at her straight away trying to stroke her ego. I think he definately had an Oedipal thing for slayers

Now don’t get me wrong both Buffy and Faith are hot powerful women why wouldn’t you be interested but he seems to act like he knows everything about Faith simply because she’s a slayer and he gets it wrong every time

In Chosen when Faith admits she blew him off because she viewed him as a one night stand and that was it, he says that he thought it was ‘more isolationist slayer crap’ which with Faith it isn’t anything to do with being a slayer, she’s had the ‘get some, get gone’ attitude towards men and sex since before she became a slayer

in Touched it always annoys me after The First turned up and Faith’s saying she wishes Buffy was there and she starts saying ‘and she’s the only one....’ and he cuts her off with a ‘shes NOT the only one’ but he hadn’t even let her finish her sentence. I actually thought she was going to say something more along the lines of ‘she’s the only one that understands’ backed up by what she says to Buffy in End of Days. But then Robin just seems to think he knows best a lot this season

ChaseRules

Sineya
Well Wood is very forcefull in that he thinks he knows what best & he wont change his viewpoint just because he wrong . He thinks her know better then everyone else. And to be honest we don't know much about him other then he was Nikki son & he stoad the Slayer bag that had things in it that had been used for hundreds of years but he never cared about that .

FaithLehane16

"Tact is not saying true stuff. I'll pass."
Because I prefer Faith&Angel as a couple over Faith&Wood. Wood just seems to have too much of mommy issues. Wood being with a Slayer is a no no in my book.

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
Firstly let's go through what Robin Wood does in S7; he's introduced as the new, handsome & charming principal of Sunnydale High. He meets Buffy and hires her as guidance councilor, even though she's not sure she can trust him.
It turns out, after some fairly obvious misdirects, that she can! He's the kid of a slayer from back in the day. They go on a date and team up but then, uh-oh, Wood thinks he might recognize Spike, also from back in the day and then later on the First reveals the truth.
So then Wood indulges in a little vengeance in service of the Big Bad, tries and fails to kill Spike, gets told by Buffy that 'the mission is what matters'. Later on turns on her during the meeting in 'Empty Places' by siding with Faith.
He then hooks up with Faith and is summarily put to one side (since he wasn't involved in the events at the vineyard I have no problem with this) and then doesn't reappear until 'Chosen'.

So, like a lot of characters in S7 Wood has plot reasons to be there but if you examine him as a character he kinda falls apart. He has no arc, he learns no lessons or insights, he is there to push the plot, take up screen time and act as a catalyst for Spike. Most of the time he's acting deceitful for no sympathetic or understandable reason until he eventually gets beaten up, told his Mother never loved him anyway, and then handed off to be the guy Faith gets all groin-y with.
Not much else so there's no reason to care about who he ends up with. I never really cared if he lived or died. If he had died I might've felt bad for Faith I guess, and that brings me to my other problem.

From Faith's pov are we really supposed to believe that she give the guy she barely knows another chance just because he pulled some reverse psychology on her?
Actually maybe I think we are, I think we're supposed to believe that Faith, for all her cynicism, is actually kind of vulnerable when it comes to matters of intimacy. So pairing her off with one of the most manipulative characters this season rubs many the wrong way.

When Wood reads Faith he reads her wrong, he calls her dismissive attitude 'isolationist slayer-crap' which is, at best, projections about his mother. Faith's take on guys from the many bad experiences she's had with them, she feels she can't trust. Nothing to do with her calling.

But the main reason I hate this pairing is that it's a waste of time, it doesn't go anywhere in the comics because it was a lazy wrap-up on a show that was ending and was never intended as anything otherwise.
Faith does not have any sort of intimate relationship with a single person after Robin, which is telling. So it seems like he really did a number on her. Having seen his actions in Season 7 I can't say I'm surprised.

Faded90
Faded90
GET OUT OF MY BRAIN!

Faded90

Scooby
Ok I’m aware I’ve already posted similar on this thread already and a lot of my points have already been said by @thetopher fabulous post above but I posted the below elsewhere and it’s just kind of how I feel about Faith and Robin

Ok I’ll start by saying that I understand his dislike of Buffy from LMPTM - although I am completely Team Buffy on that issue I get from Robins POV why he’s pissed. I also get why he was attracted to Buffy and Faith, they’re both hot powerful women why wouldn’t you?

I do think that Robin has an Oedipal thing going on though and is insanely selfish and incapable of seeing the ‘big picture’. Literally every single thing he does before Chosen is for his own selfish reasons, nothing he does to help is to actually just you know, help. Honestly he should have left after LMPTM, I’m fine with him disliking Buffy but he took that into the current battle and it has no place there. In Empty Places Faith says ‘other things matter more’ this is something that Robin NEVER understands. To Robin nothing matters more than his own agenda, we see this when Buffy draws a line under his vendetta and he just stops helping. Like he doesn’t put it to one side to deal with after the apocalypse, he just sulks off

He’s miffed at Buffy and then turns up at Buffy’s house, Faith points out she knows he’s basically there to pick a fight which he jumps on basically as soon as he gets the opportunity. why does he think he has a right to have a say, infact why is he even there? I hate that ‘you’re asking too much of us’ mate she’s asking nothing of you. He’s got a new shiny slayer he can get behind, maybes she’ll be more like how he sees a slayer should be. Slayers should be black and white, not grey area like Buffy is - is Robin in for a surprise 😂. It’s not just about him siding with Faith but he goes overboard on flattering her ego (as he did with Buffy) telling her she’s a good leader etc mate you’ve known her for a few hours and had maybes two conversations you don’t know her. Remember this is also the same bloke who stood by and did nothing when he watched his Mother’s killer punch her, Faith can handle herself yes but he literally just stood there. He then encourages Faith to believe The First (like he did) that Buffy is dangerous - this is just one of many incredibly shitty acts Robin does and never gets called out on. It also shows how emotionally immature he is as he’s happy to believe the bad guy because it’s what he wants to hear. It shows he doesn’t even remotely know or understand Faith like he thinks she does, anyone who knows even a fraction of Faith’s history knows it’s insanity to encourage any kind of distrust in Buffy. Faith then says that actually she just wants Buffy there with her, she starts saying ‘and she’s the only one.....’ Robin then interrupts her and finishes her sentence that she’s NOT the only one except it’s clear that that isn’t actually what Faith was about to say. From her conversation with Buffy the next episode it’s clear she was going to say something along the lines of Buffy being the only one that understood. But then this is Robin who thinks he knows best and knows it all

Then the next day Robin is put out that Faith acts like Faith and views it as a one night stand. Well yeah what else did you think it was? He’s put out she doesn’t give him his own special job and gets moody about it (getting Riley Finn vibes here) again mate you’ve known her a few hours why are you expecting special treatment? You’ve done zero to help in the war so far why do you seem to think you’re a player in it? You were simply manipulated to try to kill someone who actually WAS a player in the war. It’s noticeable that in the bombblast aftermath he’s nowhere to be seen because there’s nothing in it for him. Robin only helps when there’s something in it for Robin. And Faith has just made it clear he’s getting nothing more from her

Even in Chosen he’s still trying to cast doubts about Buffy to Faith, you never learn do you Robin? I like that he tells Faith that actually a lot of guys are decent and not just out to use her, I see her taking this forward but NOT with Robin. He then shows that he objectifies her not as a sex object but as a slayer (just like he did with Buffy) except just like Buffy Faith doesn’t act like how he expects a slayer should, he tells her her blowing him off was ‘isolationist slayer crap’ wrong once again Robin! We know that Faiths issues she’s had for long before she was a slayer, she’s long had the ‘get some get gone’ mantra and it’s zero to do with being a slayer, she’s said this herself in the previous episode ‘my whole life I’ve been a loner’ She doesn’t need some egotistical manchild who constantly acts like he understands her while getting her wrong every time. Robin seems to not understand that both Buffy and Faith have their own desires and flaws that actually aren’t all about being a slayer. Plus let’s be honest she’s only been out of prison a week or two there’s no way she’s looking to get involved with someone. I think it feels kind of forced because he literally jumps straight into the ‘I understand and can read you’ stuff within about 20 seconds of meeting her, his ‘you’re a good leader’ pep talk in Touched falls flat and feels empty because he simply doesn’t know her, if Giles had said something like that then absolutely and I’d find it a nice moment but instead it comes across as him stroking her ego and doing his self important all knowing stuff

I like Buffy’s quote in Choices ‘and I’m also a person. You can’t just define me by my slayerness, that’s..... somethingism’ I think it’s clear Robin is a big somethingist

Got to say not keen on Robin 😉 and thanks for listening to my Ted Talk

Last edited:

Faded90

Scooby
Firstly let's go through what Robin Wood does in S7; he's introduced as the new, handsome & charming principal of Sunnydale High. He meets Buffy and hires her as guidance councilor, even though she's not sure she can trust him.
It turns out, after some fairly obvious misdirects, that she can! He's the kid of a slayer from back in the day. They go on a date and team up but then, uh-oh, Wood thinks he might recognize Spike, also from back in the day and then later on the First reveals the truth.
So then Wood indulges in a little vengeance in service of the Big Bad, tries and fails to kill Spike, gets told by Buffy that 'the mission is what matters'. Later on turns on her during the meeting in 'Empty Places' by siding with Faith.
He then hooks up with Faith and is summarily put to one side (since he wasn't involved in the events at the vineyard I have no problem with this) and then doesn't reappear until 'Chosen'.

So, like a lot of characters in S7 Wood has plot reasons to be there but if you examine him as a character he kinda falls apart. He has no arc, he learns no lessons or insights, he is there to push the plot, take up screen time and act as a catalyst for Spike. Most of the time he's acting deceitful for no sympathetic or understandable reason until he eventually gets beaten up, told his Mother never loved him anyway, and then handed off to be the guy Faith gets all groin-y with.
Not much else so there's no reason to care about who he ends up with. I never really cared if he lived or died. If he had died I might've felt bad for Faith I guess, and that brings me to my other problem.

From Faith's pov are we really supposed to believe that she give the guy she barely knows another chance just because he pulled some reverse psychology on her?
Actually maybe I think we are, I think we're supposed to believe that Faith, for all her cynicism, is actually kind of vulnerable when it comes to matters of intimacy. So pairing her off with one of the most manipulative characters this season rubs many the wrong way.

When Wood reads Faith he reads her wrong, he calls her dismissive attitude 'isolationist slayer-crap' which is, at best, projections about his mother. Faith's take on guys from the many bad experiences she's had with them, she feels she can't trust. Nothing to do with her calling.

But the main reason I hate this pairing is that it's a waste of time, it doesn't go anywhere in the comics because it was a lazy wrap-up on a show that was ending and was never intended as anything otherwise.
Faith does not have any sort of intimate relationship with a single person after Robin, which is telling. So it seems like he really did a number on her. Having seen his actions in Season 7 I can't say I'm surprised.
I’ve always headcanon that the comicverse Faith/Robin was probably some casual friends with benefits stuff but with him trying to push her emotional boundaries too much and eventually she just stopped calling back. The scene where she’s told to call him and tries to catch up with her and her ‘yeah bye Robin’ I always see as her being all ‘oh god not this guy again’ 😂

I have no explanation for why comicverse Faith lives like a nun though 😂

thetopher

Sineya
It’s not just about him siding with Faith but he goes overboard on flattering her ego (as he did with Buffy) telling her she’s a good leader etc mate you’ve known her for a few hours and had maybes two conversations you don’t know her.

Like a lot of their interactions its a shallow connection mixed with mutual attraction/haven't had any in a while.

Remember this is also the same bloke who stood by and did nothing when he watched his Mother’s killer punch her, Faith can handle herself yes but he literally just stood there.

I'm not entirely sure Robin was there during the confrontation in the kitchen.
Maybe he saw Spike pull up outside the house and so ran and hid in the basement. Possible? :D

He then encourages Faith to believe The First (like he did) that Buffy is dangerous - this is just one of many incredibly shitty acts Robin does and never gets called out on. It also shows how emotionally immature he is as he’s happy to believe the bad guy because it’s what he wants to hear.

I forget about this but its probably one of the worst things he does. It shows that he hasn't learned anything from his own experiences with the First. He knowingly acted in the service of evil by indulging with vengeance and is now kinda/sorta influencing Faith to take the 'listen to the First's advice' path?
Mind you both Wood and Spike give bad advice in 'Touched' so its not just him.

Also doesn't his 'if The First appears to you then you must be super-important' line ring a bit egotistical? The First didn't appear to Xander Giles or Anya, who are way more important in the overall plot that Wood.
Maybe The First only appears to people it feels can it manipulate? And barring trigger-memories Spike Wood was The First's best success in that regard.

Faith then says that actually she just wants Buffy there with her, she starts saying ‘and she’s the only one.....’ Robin then interrupts her and finishes her sentence that she’s NOT the only one except it’s clear that that isn’t actually what Faith was about to say.

Yeah, another bad read from Wood. He's just really good at projecting his own worries onto the slayers around him isn't he?

I have no explanation for why comicverse Faith lives like a nun though

Probably Angel's fault!
:D
Faith: So, about this whole redemption thing...where do I start.
Angel: First you should get an ensemble. I like all black myself but it doesn't have to be that. But muted colours are best.
Faith: Well I wore leather when I was evil so...Uh...denim? I like denim I guess. Jacket and jeans and stuff.
Angel: *nodding thoughtfully* Could work. Okay, secondly you have to be emotionally closed off. Be introspective. No sappy hugs. You feel bad, guilty people don't get hugs.
Faith: Sure thing, not my bag anyways.
Angel: Thirdly. No sex.
Faith: What!!
Angel: I'm serious. Redemption has a 'no getting horizontal' clause.
Faith: *deadpan* I thought that was just you.
Angel: Who's the expert here? Look, just do what I say.
Faith: Fine *grumble, grumble*

Or maybe its just because Faith's character had many more facets to explore they just didn't have time to write her in a relationship, or even a hook-up.

Faded90

Scooby
Like a lot of their interactions its a shallow connection mixed with mutual attraction/haven't had any in a while.

Maybe he saw Spike pull up outside the house and so ran and hid in the basement. Possible? :D

I forget about this but its probably one of the worst things he does. It shows that he hasn't learned anything from his own experiences with the First. He knowingly acted in the service of evil by indulging with vengeance and is now kinda/sorta influencing Faith to take the 'listen to the First's advice' path?

Also doesn't his 'if The First appears to you then you must be super-important' line ring a bit egotistical? The First didn't appear to Xander Giles or Anya, who are way more important in the overall plot that Wood.
Maybe The First only appears to people it feels can it manipulate? And barring trigger-memories Spike Wood was The First's best success in that regard.

Yeah, another bad read from Wood. He's just really good at projecting his own worries onto the slayers around him isn't he?

Probably Angel's fault!
Angel: First you should get an ensemble. I like all black myself but it doesn't have to be that. But muted colours are best.
Faith: Well I wore leather when I was evil so...Uh...denim? I like denim I guess. Jacket and jeans and stuff.
Angel: *nodding thoughtfully* Could work. Okay, secondly you have to be emotionally closed off. Be introspective. No sappy hugs. You feel bad, guilty people don't get hugs.

Or maybe its just because Faith's character had many more facets to explore they just didn't have time to write her in a relationship, or even a hook-up.

Sorry I have no idea how to comment on each paragraph seperately 😂

If they’d just done it as a ‘casual hookup’ then yeah great. DB Woodside is a delicious specimen of a man and girls gotta eat. I’m all for that, it’s the forced philosophical ‘I understand you.... or at least I understand what I to see’ that I hate. Plus Robin was already on thin ice with me anyway.

Robin was definitely there in the kitchen. Mind it’s the most bizarre thing as i kind of get the feeling DB just stood in the background and no one realised he was there as when Spike starts ranting while the others either look at Spike or sheepishly at the floor he just stares in the opposite direction. He’s so out of place in that he’s not an inner circle scooby so like a lot of his later S7 scenes I’m just thinking ‘why are you here?’

I think it shows how emotionally immature he is compared to how much Faith has grown. Faith has grown past that stuff, she demonstrates this when she says ‘other things matter more’ something Robin NEVER understands because to Robin nothing matters more than his own grudges. When he’s not happy with Buffy does he put it aside to deal with after the war? No he simply stops helping and only comes back into the fold when Buffy is kicked out and even then when Faith blows him off he sulks away again

yes! I’ve always thought this about his ‘you’re really in the game NOW’ erm mate Faith is literally one of The Firsts main targets. Her entire existence is along with Buffy and the potentials the entire reason for the war. Like a direct target, her and Buffy are basically other than the potentials the main players in this war. You weren’t a play you were just used to try to kill an actual player and then when that failed The First stopped caring about you.

I’ve always thought the Nun Faith stuff was due to the limitations of relationships in the comics. They didn’t like creating new characters because we’re so attached to our existing characters so they just created relationships from existing ones or marched two existing characters hence the odd combos of Xander/Dawn and Angel/Illyria and Buffy just ping ponging between Angel and Spike (other than Satsu obviously). If there’s been another 5 tv seasons there’s no way Buffy wouldn’t have had at least one new love interest.I think the only person with a new love interest is Willow and even then they feel the meed to constantly reassure fans ‘don’t worryshe still loves Tara the best!’. I think they’d just ran out of characters to pair Faith with hence why she seemingly is a nun for around 10 years 😂

thetopher

Sineya
If they’d just done it as a ‘casual hookup’ then yeah great. DB Woodside is a delicious specimen of a man and girls gotta eat.

Yep, he's hot, she's hot. They are a good-looking couple. They meet that requirement at least lol

Robin was definitely there in the kitchen.

He is!! I just checked and he's there giving Spike the stink-eye when it comes in. And he doesn't react when Spike starts throwing punches...Wow.

I think it shows how emotionally immature he is compared to how much Faith has grown. Faith has grown past that stuff, she demonstrates this when she says ‘other things matter more’ something Robin NEVER understands because to Robin nothing matters more than his own grudges.

I think Faith understands because Faith's been there and it leads nowhere good. She's been the one who holds grudges and thirsting for payback. It's something she kicked back when she was a teenager.
I think this exchange sums it up:

Wood: You're Faith, right? Yeah, Buffy's told me about you.
Faith: Believe every word.

The implication being that Faith believes that Buffy wouldn't have (m)any good things to say about her (understandable) and the further implication that Faith doesn't care if Wood thinks well of her, or is in awe of her slayer-ness or whatever. She doesn't really want to bond with him at all, and when he tries she gives him the 'yeah, I read people too' bit.
Although I guess Faith griping about Buffy gave Wood the motivation to side with her when the big argument came. She still said too much.

yes! I’ve always thought this about his ‘you’re really in the game NOW’ erm mate Faith is literally one of The Firsts main targets. Like a direct target, her and Buffy are basically other than the potentials the main players in this war. You weren’t a play you were just used to try to kill an actual player and then when that failed The First stopped caring about you.

It would be rude for The First to try and wipe out the slayer-line without at least giving Faith a howdy. :)
Plus I loved Richard Wilkin's appearance.

I’ve always thought the Nun Faith stuff was due to the limitations of relationships in the comics.

That's true, although its curious they never give an in-universe explanation for it. Also they could also had her end up with Wood in the end- since he was on the show- but they never revisit the ship at all. Again, weird.

But the big missed opportunity? So the writers are limited to the show characters, so do they have an character who is hot, available, interesting and pretty much perfect for Faith?
Gunn.

Faded90

Scooby
Yep, he's hot, she's hot. They are a good-looking couple. They meet that requirement at least lol

He is!! I just checked and he's there giving Spike the stink-eye when it comes in. And he doesn't react when Spike starts throwing punches...Wow.

I think Faith understands because Faith's been there and it leads nowhere good. She's been the one who holds grudges and thirsting for payback. It's something she kicked back when she was a teenager.
I think this exchange sums it up:

Wood: You're Faith, right? Yeah, Buffy's told me about you.
Faith: Believe every word.

The implication being that Faith believes that Buffy wouldn't have (m)any good things to say about her (understandable) and the further implication that Faith doesn't care if Wood thinks well of her, or is in awe of her slayer-ness or whatever. She doesn't really want to bond with him at all, and when he tries she gives him the 'yeah, I read people too' bit.
Although I guess Faith griping about Buffy gave Wood the motivation to side with her when the big argument came. She still said too much.

It would be rude for The First to try and wipe out the slayer-line without at least giving Faith a howdy. :)
Plus I loved Richard Wilkin's appearance.

That's true, although its curious they never give an in-universe explanation for it. Also they could also had her end up with Wood in the end- since he was on the show- but they never revisit the ship at all. Again, weird.

But the big missed opportunity? So the writers are limited to the show characters, so do they have an character who is hot, available, interesting and pretty much perfect for Faith?
Gunn.

So has the knowledge Robin was there when Spike lashes out given you another reason to dislike him? My work is done 😉

I think Wood largely just got ditched completely if my memory serves right? Not that I minded 😂

Yeah I could definitely imagine Faith/Gunn. I’ve long accepted that Buffy/Faith is always going to be a ‘post canon’ thing but in the meantime I could definitely see Faith/Gunn having a good relationship. He’s the good solid guy (which I think is what we’re supposed to view Robin as) that repairs her trust in men and makes her realise not everyone just wants to use and ditch her

thetopher
thetopher
Yeah, Funn is a great ship. :)

thetopher

Sineya
So has the knowledge Robin was there when Spike lashes out given you another reason to dislike him?

Yes. It casts his 'going into her room to talk weapons' in another light entirely. The guy is so shady.
I mean, a fight without a kill', what does that do to a slayer? It's likely Wood knew.

I think Wood largely just got ditched completely if my memory serves right?

He appears in BtVS Season 9 when he talks to Buffy about his Mom. It's part of the 'Buffy thinks she's pregnant and is weighing up having an abortion' plotline. So a crap character for a crap plot.

Faded90

Scooby
Yes. It casts his 'going into her room to talk weapons' in another light entirely. The guy is so shady.
I mean, a fight without a kill', what does that do to a slayer? It's likely Wood knew.

He appears in BtVS Season 9 when he talks to Buffy about his Mom. It's part of the 'Buffy thinks she's pregnant and is weighing up having an abortion' plotline. So a crap character for a crap plot.
Very shady! Particularly when he wasn’t even going on the armoury attack

Ah yes the ‘I wanted your body to have a normal life so I put a robot in its head and your mind into a robot’ plot

thetopher
thetopher
Andrew should not get to live after pulling that crap. :(

ChaseRules

Sineya

Probably Angel's fault!

I thinking myself that Faith was being quite about her hooks up after mentally throwing Wood out the window . I mean it easer if you don't let on who you sleeping with since that way you don't have everyone butting into your love life .

And I think that Angel was never that good a lover to begin with & that why he diddn't have sex. After all how can you have a black belt
in brooding if you take you clothes off for any reason.

thetopher

Sineya
I thinking myself that Faith was being quite about her hooks up after mentally throwing Wood out the window .

But in S9 A&F Faith outright states that she isn't into casual hook-ups anymore (to herself in monologue and to Spike) and that she sees it as a sign of positive growth/maturity.
If she did have anything going on sexually/romantically it would've been between post A&F season 10 and Buffy S12 which is all 'off-screen'.

And I think that Angel was never that good a lover to begin with & that why he diddn't have sex.

I don't see any evidence of that. And I think Buffy (and Darla, and Eve) would disagree entirely. ;)

T
thrasherpix
Top Bottom