• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Why isn't there a Tillow fan club?

Fool for Buffy

I'm just being a big nerd again
Sineya
I would call a Tillow fan club: "Can we just skip it?" That's such a great moment. But yeah there doesn't need to be a club when basically everyone loves them. The only other one they could have because there is a fair amount of debate is a Fuffy fan club. And that would be called "Hot Chicks with Superpowers".

Last Watcher
Last Watcher
We need a Fuffy fan club! (The Chosen two)

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
I agree that most people accept Tillow too. How about instead of a Fluffy fan club we have a Billow fan club . We could call it "The Slayer & the Hacker " .

Fool for Buffy

Sineya
I agree that most people accept Tillow too. How about instead of a Fluffy fan club we have a Billow fan club . We could call it "The Slayer & the Hacker " .
Or the "Wicca and the Warrior". And I just thought of another nearly exactly like that. A Woz fan club could be the "Wicca and the Werewolf".

Fool for Buffy

Sineya
I actually wish Tillow was more controversial, so I could spend more time defending it. All my well phrased arguments seem hollow when used against the straw-man I constructed in the garden.
You should start a thread "Tillow arguments that would be great if anyone disagreed with them." I'm pretty sure lots of people would have plenty to say;)

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
I agree . I know a number of people have arguments that they want to use but can't since Tillow is so cute .

Athena

I'm not what you think I am
Staff member
Black Thorn
Bangel and Spuffy are the biggest (and most controversial) ships, that's why they get their own sections :)

S Rou

Potential
I would call a Tillow fan club: "Can we just skip it?" That's such a great moment. But yeah there doesn't need to be a club when basically everyone loves them. The only other one they could have because there is a fair amount of debate is a Fuffy fan club. And that would be called "Hot Chicks with Superpowers".
TARA: I am, you know.
WILLOW: What?
TARA: Yours.

TARA: You need to be with who you l-love...

WILLOW: I am.

Mrs Gordo

And then she comes along...
Black Thorn
But Woz... and monkey pants and witch pez dispensers and Istanbul , oh but Tillow too... this is the one time where I ship them both.

S Rou

Potential
It is true that most Woz shippers accept Tillow as Willow's endgame pairing. With Spuffy vs Bangel, it's far more complicated.

Zenseem

Evil, skanky and kinda gay
Black Thorn
A Tillow fan club would have basically everyone of the fandom on it and everybody knows the best part of any fandom is the ship war but would we battle with? The Woz shippers that are also Tillow shippers? The one Killow shipper that may be out there somewhere?

I still think a Fuffy fan club would be a good idea though.

ChaseRules
ChaseRules
That the Willow /Kennedy ship name ?
Mrs Gordo
Mrs Gordo
The loneliest Buffy club there ever was the "Killow Fan Club"
but not anything to have where we can all talk about how cute tillow is??? like when they float on season 5 at her birthday party?! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Top Bottom