• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Why was Cordelia so hurt by being Fired by Angel ?

Benz

Potential
I mean why did Cordelia get upset over Angel firing her as you think she be more piss off.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kendar

Townie
She's stunned. A person she considers one of her best friends is going off the rails, and she's also just lost her job. Her life has just gone a major upheaval, and this is her initial reaction.

Taake

I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.
Staff member
Black Thorn
Because it is not just about being fired, it is about concern for Angel and also a ruptured relationship. She has experienced Angelus, but this is Angel going dark and it is shocking and painful as it was never just a job, but rather a mission with a paycheck as well as a friendship.

So why isn’t she pissed off? Probably because she is scared, she doesn’t know where this is heading or what it means, and she is genuinely concerned about the path Angel appears to be heading down.

She is pretty mad later though.

Stake fodder

Soulless
I agree that it's more about the friendship. Angel and she have been friends for a while, and he has supported her emotionally and helped her out of tough situations. Yet he shut her out when the tables were turned, assuming she wouldn't understand without trying to explain. (Wesley, too!)

Top Bottom