• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Why We Love Tara

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
Why do you love Tara?

I adore Tara and I relate to her so much. I was once a very shy person who didn't like to talk to many people or open up too much but I grew more confidence as I grew older just like Tara. I think she's such a fantastic character and she's a great role model to young women and she doesn't take anything from anyone but she always does in a sweet way & she owns her mistakes.

Priceless

Scooby
This might be controversial, but I think I prefer Tara in fanfic then I do on the actual show :eek::oops: I did like her on the show but she always seemed too perfect to be true. In the fanfic I read she's always a Spuffy supporter and a great friend to Buffy and Spike, without being too perect

Puppet
Puppet
I love her in Origins and Echoes

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
This might be controversial, but I think I prefer Tara in fanfic then I do on the actual show :eek::oops: I did like her on the show but she always seemed too perfect to be true. In the fanfic I read she's always a Spuffy supporter and a great friend to Buffy and Spike, without being too perect
Oh wow. Haha. I adore Tara on the show. I love what she brings. Her relationship with Willow, her eventual friendship with Buffy.
I don't think she's too perfect. :)

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
I don't think we got the chance to see Tara's full personality before she died. She told us that she used to rebel against her father and stay out all night and we even saw her crack some jokes "How's that cramp, Spike? Maybe you should put some ice on it", but we never really saw that side of her. Had she survived, then we might've seen it more in Season 7.

MarieVampSlayer

Bloody hell, Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers..
Sineya
I loveeee Tara especially in S6 where her character is more developped. I would love to have a friend like her and feel like they should have build her friendship with Buffy more. Also, Amber Benson is a big part of why I love Tara because she was awesome in that role!

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
I loveeee Tara especially in S6 where her character is more developped. I would love to have a friend like her and feel like they should have build her friendship with Buffy more. Also, Amber Benson is a big part of why I love Tara because she was awesome in that role!
Yes Tara & Amber benson do an absolutely fantastic job.
I think she's just sweet & funny.

zoe

Townie
I wasn´t a big fan at the beggining, but on S6 started to like her character, the way even she loves Willow doesn´t allow her to "play" with her, she confronts Willow about the magic, she doesn´t judge Buffy and how she stands up for Willow on Older and Far Away, so the thing is that when i was starting to love her character writters decided kill her :(

Top Bottom