• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Will Conrad Art

gite63

Gone
Sineya
Will Conrad: After almost 2 years working on Angel & Faith, I'm now drawing the last issue of season 10. I fell very happy for having the chance of finishing this season with a bang, and I'll surely miss all these great characters!

SOURCE

What does Conrad mean (and I'll surely miss all these great characters)? Is his last issue, or is the last A&F issue?

Last edited:

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
I think he means that he's leaving the series, not that the series is ending- that'#s what it sounds like to me.

Otherwise it would be 'A&F' is ending or something.

And I don't think that's gonna happen, because a certain someone has already been approached to help with the next season (possibly).

gite63

Gone
Sineya
Will Conrad:

As I just finished inking my last page for my last issue for Angel & Faith, I feel very happy for being a part of this gang for a while. But I also feel already nostalgic for reaching the end of this season. I'm sure you'll all like what's coming ahead, and I'm glad I could be around for the showdown. Thank you all for all the support, praises and critiques. I'm honored for being with you for the last 2 years.

Now, off to new adventures!!

Best!!

--Will

SOURCE

Top Bottom