• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Willow #4 Preview

Taake

Keeper of the Continuum Transfunctioner
Watcher
Black Thorn
Is this just some kind of feel good side-story, or is there an actual lot to this Willow arc? I've just looked at the previews and it all seems kind of sweet and nice, but doesn't seem to... happen much?

Priceless

Scooby
There was a hint of trouble in the last issue, where a girl gave Willow a worried look. Nothing's come of it yet. That girl might be Tara, we don't know. I think there is a dark heart at the middle of this town, but we've not got to it yet. And we've already had a Buffy issue which included Willow, so we know nothing bad befalls her.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
I've just looked at the previews and it all seems kind of sweet and nice, but doesn't seem to... happen much?
Come on! The woman cutting that loose thread is nefarious as all get out. Willow's always been a girl with a loose thread, the loose thread connects her to the outside world and threads are important but the woman just lops it off. And look at Willow's posture and facial expression when the woman is cutting it away. That doesn't really scream sweet and nice.

Taake

Watcher
Black Thorn
Come on! The woman cutting that loose thread is nefarious as all get out. Willow's always been a girl with a loose thread, the loose thread connects her to the outside world and threads are important but the woman just lops it off. And look at Willow's posture and facial expression when the woman is cutting it away. That doesn't really scream sweet and nice.
She just looks cold, poor thing, barely wearing any clothes without that comfy sweater.

Super confused about this blonde girl. There's just something about the way she looks and the way they frame her that gives off such strong Tara vibes but then the stuff about getting back to her family and calling Willow an idiot is so NOT Tara.

thrasherpix

Scooby
I'm not sure any characters are like from the show (many of them diverge greatly, at least they did until I gave up on them). Since I don't work in Marketing, my preference is that they'd just made new characters rather than give us new characters with old names.

Priceless

Scooby
I don't really understand what the dinner party was about. Was it just to indoctrinate Willow into 'the way of the witches' and how non witches just don't understand? And why did she drop the jar? I did think the blonde girl was meant to be Tara, but as @BansheeSerenade said, she's not very Tara-like.

Taake

Watcher
Black Thorn
Lol, I did not realize she was blonde. I thought that was grey hair and she was an old lady.

Priceless

Scooby
Lol, I did not realize she was blonde. I thought that was grey hair and she was an old lady.
The woman in the preview is grey haired, but she's not old, or if she is, Willow's still crushing on her.

I've now read the whole issue and in it, Willow helps a girl try to escape the village and that girl (who is blonde) seems a bit like Tara :)

Top Bottom