• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Willow and Tara comics

Willow Tara

♥️Buffyverse♥️ Tillow Forever!!!
Sineya
So... I really want to buy all the Willow/Tara Comics. And I have a few questions... How many are out there? Are there different versions? And just the main question (if you could answer this, then I'd be very happy and all the other questions before are not necessary...) What is the best way to get them all? (if there are different ways) And if there is a good way: Can you tell me the ISBN numbers of the Comics in that way of collecting them?
(I hope you get what I'm trying to ask)

The thing is, I wanna get all Willow/Tara Comic stories. And there is a nearby book store and I can order ANY book or comic, if I have the ISBN.

On Buffyverse wiki they list the Willow/Tara comics like this:
- "Wilderness, Part One"
- "Wilderness, Part Two"
- "WannaBlessedBe"
Are those all? Do you have the ISBN of them?
Thanks WT :)

Amazon usually provides the ISBN (libraries prefer the ISBN-13, but will take -10 if the other isn't available), but looking up Wilderness Part One, I'm not seeing it. Instead, I see ASIN, and it's possible that's what it uses instead of ISBN.

Here in the United States, the reference librarians would know (and also how to find out--that's part of what they have to learn to get their mastery in library science) so maybe your local librarians could help you wherever you're at as well.

Willow Tara
Willow Tara
Thanks. :D
Spanky
Spanky
ASIN number is essentially an Amazon part number. They still use ISBN.
This is the one you want, the Willow and Tara Trade Paperback:
Willow & Tara

The Amazon page for that book lists these two IBSNs:
  • ISBN-10: 1569719055
  • ISBN-13: 978-1569719053

It has the three stories you listed plus the two part Demonology Menagerie story that was originally published in Dark Horse Extra.

They are also collected across Buffy Omnibus Parts 6 and 7.

Willow Tara

♥️Buffyverse♥️ Tillow Forever!!!
Sineya
This is the one you want, the Willow and Tara Trade Paperback:
Willow & Tara

The Amazon page for that book lists these two IBSNs:
  • ISBN-10: 1569719055
  • ISBN-13: 978-1569719053

It has the three stories you listed plus the two part Demonology Menagerie story that was originally published in Dark Horse Extra.

They are also collected across Buffy Omnibus Parts 6 and 7.
Thanks so much!!! Again... As always you help me out with comic questions. Thank you!!!
Are all stories of the Willow & Tara tpb in the Buffy Omnibus 6+7 or only some? (Thanks :D)

Top Bottom