• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Willow and Tara - Tillow

Willow Tara

Love the Buffyverse♥️ Tillow Forever!!!
Sineya
Because they're my favourite couple of all time! (obviously) I decided to start a thread for everything Willow/Tara in general. I mean there are threads for them where we discuss peticular questions. But I thought... (because there is a whole Forum fo everything Spuffy related and the same for Bangel) that there should be a thread for us Tillow fans to put general thought on this couple in. So this is here... I guess. For example we could share our favourite Tillow episodes, scenes, quotes, pictures, gifs, fan videos on YouTube.... or whatever! I'll just put random quotes of Tillow every onw and then in here or pics or whatever. I hope that this was a good idea...

So it's your turn Tillow Fans!
Willow and Tara Forever!

Last edited by a moderator:

Willow Tara

Sineya
Willow: Tara...
Tara: Sssh... darling.
Willow: Can't do this.
Tara: We can do this. We can be strong.
Willow: Strong like ana amazon?
Tara: Strong like an amazon, right.
37201f93eebaf28e7d3ca7824908c4a8.gif
FjLA.gif
Like-Amazons-willow-and-tara-951112_500_375.jpg
- The Body -

WillowFromBuffy

Extra flamy candles!
This compilation set to music is my love letter to Willow and Tillow by extension.
And this is my vision of a 7th Heaven/Full House-esque soap centred around Willow and Tara.

Willow Tara
Willow Tara
I love those Videos! They're so beautiful!

WillowFromBuffy

Extra flamy candles!

That is very sweet, but I couldn't imagine Will in a white wedding dress. I really like the dresses they wore in Family, and Will's speech in that episode sounds kinda like wedding vows. You could say that episode is the point where there where there are no more secrets between them and they committed fully to each other. Willow came out of the closet and broke it off with Oz last season and now Tara's red neck family is shown the door and Tara resolves her insecurities about her supposed demonic quality. I say that is a wedding!

Willow Tara

Sineya

That is very sweet, but I couldn't imagine Will in a white wedding dress. I really like the dresses they wore in Family, and Will's speech in that episode sounds kinda like wedding vows. You could say that episode is the point where there where there are no more secrets between them and they committed fully to each other. Willow came out of the closet and broke it off with Oz last season and now Tara's red neck family is shown the door and Tara resolves her insecurities about her supposed demonic quality. I say that is a wedding!
Willow: I still can't believe you didn't tell me about your family.
Tara: I was just afraid that if you saw the kind of people I came from, you wouldn't wanna be anywhere near me.
Willow: See, that's where you're a dummy. I think about what you grew up with, and then I look at what you are — it makes me proud. It makes me love you more.
Tara: Every time I'm... even when I'm at my worst, you always make me feel special. How do you do that?
Willow: Magic.
tumblr_mdjc06BIKF1qj3v18o6_250.gif
RapidImpishCorydorascatfish-max-1mb.gif

Willow Tara

Sineya
I love the song "My immortal" (from Evanescence) for Willow and Tara. It's very sad, but beautiful. I made a video for them with that song, but I can't upload it because of copyright :( but there already is a video on YouTube with the song.
Btw this channal TheDarkwillow83 (that also made the video above) is a wonderful channal for Tillow music videos. When you scroll down to the older videos there are alot of beautiful Tillow vids.

Willow Tara

Sineya
I love this Vamp Willow/Tara Comic Fanfiction. e5f6e50b0c8aff7d897efd52de6abe88.jpg 83af57904569e6b50846ff3fefa24547.jpg 84bf2f06d2597f67d901a46137c073c9.jpg
There is one more wich I have to put in a new post because I only can upload 3 media items in one post.

LilyAnne

I do doodle. You too, you do doodle too.
I love the song "My immortal" (from Evanescence) for Willow and Tara. It's very sad, but beautiful. I made a video for them with that song, but I can't upload it because of copyright :( but there already is a video on YouTube with the song.
I can't believe I'm about to say this, but your video brought to mind the Coldplay song "The Scientist". I looked up the lyrics, and it also fits Willow and Tara quite well, especially if you did a going-back-through-time-thing like the music video does.

Come up to meet you
Tell you I'm sorry
You don't know how lovely you are
I had to find you
Tell you I need you
Tell you I set you apart
Tell me your secrets
And ask me your questions
Oh let's go back to the start
Running in circles, coming up tails
Heads on a science apart

Nobody said it was easy