• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Would Buffy Season 2 had been perfect if Darla was in it?

rogueangel

Townie
Darla being there would've been interesting. It would've been an extra twist of the knife for Buffy to see Angelus with Darla. I would say at some point mid season Buffy should've killed Darla, giving her a big win, which would then have pushed Angelus to go further. Maybe that could've been shortly before Angelus killed Jenny.

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
Darla being there would've been interesting. It would've been an extra twist of the knife for Buffy to see Angelus with Darla. I would say at some point mid season Buffy should've killed Darla, giving her a big win, which would then have pushed Angelus to go further. Maybe that could've been shortly before Angelus killed Jenny.

Maybe that could've been the reason why Angelus killed Jenny, an eye for an eye and all that. Buffy could then feel guilty , thinking Jenny's death is her fault, and it could throw her off her game if she thinks Angelus might go after the scoobies if she makes any hostile move towards him.

FaithLehane16

"Tact is not saying true stuff. I'll pass."
Season One of Buffy just needed to be longer than it was, although it's my 3rd favorite Season. We could've seen more of Darla and The Master then because they were underdeveloped in the 1st Season. Darla in Season 2 would be overkill and way too harsh on Buffy. If by some chance, Buffy survived from facing the Whirlwind, and Kendra couldn't have died, Buffy could've been spending more time away from her friends and family. Darla is more appropriate for Angel Seasons 2&3. I'd rather have Darla, Drusilla, and Spike try to tempt Angel to the dark side in LA than to make things more miserable for Buffy.

Top Bottom