• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

FaithLehane16

"Tact is not saying true stuff. I'll pass."
I've decided to start an appreciation for my OTP #2. I am forever bitter with how they were handled in the show and comics. Please no mentioning of Tara or Kennedy.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
They looked great together and Oz refused to take advantage of Willow when she offered her virginity to him for the first time.

Willow did not reject Oz when he turned out to be a werewolf, saying there were days of the month when she was not fun to be around either.

After Willow found out about Veruca, Oz protected her from Veruca's attack. But Willow was not worthy of love - she was about to cast a spell that would leave Oz loveless forever, but she had her reservations about it at the last minute. We see signs here that Willow was going to become a megalomaniac with her use of magic.

Priceless

Scooby
Willow and Oz were great together. They were a cute couple, both highly intelligent, though Oz was a bit of a slacker type, which Willow could never be. Oz worried about the magic and didn't want Willow to go too far. They were obviously in love and it was a shame they couldn't make the relationship work (in show) and that Seth Green had to leave.

Athena

The original one-eyed chicklet
Staff member
Black Thorn
Oz is a sweetheart, he treats Willow with respect and dignity. It is sad how they handled it, but Seth Green was on his way to bigger and better things, and I prefer how they took it than re-casting him. He is just perfect as Oz.

He's not the boyfriend I wanted then, but he's the boyfriend I'd want now! 😂

AstridDante

Potential
Loved Oz and loved him and Willow together. Highly underrated couple. He truly loved and supported her. They looked so suited too

Miss Muffet

"Can I trade in the children for more cash?"
I think my favorite Woz moment was in What's My Line. Oz takes a bullet for her when they literally just met.

BuffyNvrForgets

Slayerette
Yeah, out of all Willow's love interests, I loved Oz the most. He was just such a healthy, nice, chill guy. They were great and adorable.
I've made my peace with what they did with her character, (I still would have preferred it to be someone else, because apparently they had a list of potential people) But if I got my way, she would have stayed with Oz.
They could have been a rare example of a healthy relationship that actually works out.

Faded90

Scooby
I think they were a really cute high school couple and I love Oz in general but I find his ‘I’m not going to have an opinion’ endlessly frustrating like when he says ‘I’m just going to follow the redhead’ or ‘as Willow goes so goes my nation’ while he stands looking sheepish. This is sweet when they’re younger but considering Willow’s more toxic attributes particularly to her partners I think he’d have just ended up enabling her bad behaviour

Top Bottom