• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Yes, we can! A plan for achieving our goals!

RachM

I'm busy. I'm brooding.
Progress report:
I need to post a video this weekend (two weeks since last vid). I have the audio recorded and about half-edited. Will begin video editing tomorrow and feel confident that I can complete it over the weekend, ready to post Sunday evening. A for effort this week! :D

RachM

I'm busy. I'm brooding.
Progress report:
I slacked a bit this weekend and ended up posting my vid two days later than I wanted. Still managed to get it up in a decent time frame. For anyone who's interested, it focuses on Willow's style evolution and I posted it here.

Nehoo, B- for effort this week. I did a tonne of editing last Sunday but def could have done more and had the vid finished Sunday night if I'd pushed myself.

Black Thorn
Progress Report:
Ok so I’m actually pretty proud of myself because I weighed myself. I was scared previously because I thought it would make me feel bad about myself but I’m so much more motivated. I’m eating less unhealthy foods and sticking to around 1200 calories a day but to avoid migraines, if I’m hungry, I eat. I walk for 2 hours a day and I’m getting on my bike today as well which I genuinely enjoy so I’m pretty hyped. (I thought I should post this now because I haven’t been very descriptive of what I was doing on here).
I will give myself an A- because I’m really into losing weight now.

Bluebird
Bluebird
I keep meaning to get on my bike again instead of the exercise bike, I forget how much fun it is!

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
I dropped off a dozen books to the mini library yesterday and only picked up one new one. I haven't done too well lately with getting rid of stuff, but this was a good start for this week.

Taake

Prophet of the Lord
Staff member
Black Thorn
I dropped off a dozen books to the mini library yesterday and only picked up one new one. I haven't done too well lately with getting rid of stuff, but this was a good start for this week.
You can’t donate books to libraries here which sucks, it seems like a good place for them to get new readers

Octavia
Octavia
We have just started the street library boxes here through my workplace, they are a hit so far! Easy to do and manage.

telperion66

Potential
  1. Task 3: Limit alcohol consumption to reduce calories, i.e. drink only during weekends and in moderation.
@nightshade @HerrMister @Puppet @genghiskhan
Well, technically if you mix vodka with something like Fanta Zero you're consuming very few calories.. because its a spirit and you drink less of it does that count as drinking in moderation...? :p

Black Thorn
Progress Report:
So I lost 4.5kg (10lbs) since I started losing weight in late august! My BMI has gone down from 28.2 and its now 26.6!
All I do is only eat when I'm hungry and walk twice a day, I'm so proud of myself though. I've noticed I can't eat as much without getting full, and junk foods don't really taste as good anymore either, I also just feel happier and healthier too.

Taake
Taake
Yay for feeling happier and healthier :)

RachM

I'm busy. I'm brooding.
I've been sick/slack recently and haven't got a vid up in four weeks, but I'm currently editing my next vid, which will hopefully be up this weekend and I'm writing the scripts for my next four planned vids, so getting back on track.

Top Bottom