• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

You LOL'd today? Why?

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Because of this
E1Jub_FXsAExfY_

Due to the gas shortage people have take to hoarding gas like they did toilet paper. Apparently this here person never got the memo to NOT store gas in plastic shopping bags.
Hopefully this didn't result in any fatalities.

TriBel

Scooby
Due to the gas shortage people have take to hoarding gas like they did toilet paper. Apparently this here person never got the memo to NOT store gas in plastic shopping bags.
That confused me until I realised you meant PETROL. 🙄 What do you call actual Gas?

TriBel

Scooby
...is just silly...and lazy. 😄 If there's a gas leak here it's from a gas supply pipe...it doesn't mean the fuel tank in your car is punctured.

Spanky
Spanky
we call it natural gas... but the gas line i found it sounded like a Abbott and Costello skit

thrasherpix

Scooby
I've been meaning to post this since yesterday and keep forgetting...this was good enough on US health care, but some of the comments made me laugh more:

A couple of comments that made me laugh:

Isn’t it illegal to have real time hospital footage without the hospitals permission?

Omg, this is totally unrealistic. They let him stay on the hospital bed.

And here's one I've forgotten repeatedly over awhile now. I just know that somewhere in Sunnydale, this HAS happened...especially in homes where witchcraft was used too much to make the vacuum work itself only to be found by a kid who didn't know his mom (or maybe Dawn's older friends) was a witch while too much magic still lingered around it...

Professor Walsh

Feminist slayerette
Black Thorn
Ok, so I went into this thread to say that you nearly made me laugh out loud, @Spanky , being so shocked an' all. Then I saw the bootful of fuel and had to bite my lip not to wake anyone.

Nix

🤪
Sineya
The state of my banner against the masters! LOL'd

thrasherpix

Scooby
ys2x50yi23071.jpg

If only those people in Bird Box all had their LSD ready when the monster came, the world could've been saved (okay, best case scenario, thought makes me laugh, though).

Top Bottom