• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

You LOL'd today? Why?

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
orphans-died.jpg

thrasherpix

Scooby
Friend sent me this:
uam3HPMg32BEmVc0PbLYz-ofjk8xqd00oaglVTjlEGaHicdjaQphPnwF6Sf9U0WwEJTL8TPgRCBe=s1024-nd

Having dealt with some psycho-stalkers, one who thought we were soul mates despite my protestations, I can really relate to the woman being cursed (not so much a curse for a lesbian). ('Course that's assuming romantic/passionate love rather than other kinds of love.)

Priceless

Scooby
I weigh myself pretty regularly (trying to lose a few pounds) and every time the scales have gone down, which has been great. Over the last few weeks they've gone down and down and I've done nothing different, and I don't feel like I've lost weight, so I tried a friends scales. I've lost nothing! The batteries in my scales needed changing! 😂

TriBel

Scooby
@Priceless - my "like" was supposed to be this 😂 several times over. I shouldn't laugh but I am! 🤣

@Priceless - TBH, I really felt for you...then I laughed!😄 Of course you swore...such a situation calls for A Grade expletives. 😄 If it helps, I've just spent 10 minutes putting red oxide primer on copper pipes before I realised copper's a non-ferrous metal. I then spent over an hour getting it off! I also swore - a lot.

Last edited:
Priceless
Priceless
I swore before I laughed 🤭

TriBel

Scooby
Ethan Reigns Patiently waiting for a comment from @TriBel ...

He's got a lot of arguments going on but I tend to agree with most (if not all) of what he says). There are advantages and disadvantages to video - it can over simplify but at the same time it can help visual learners. It's actually easier to illustrate - for example - messianic/teleological models of history - than it is to verbally explain. In fact, it's quite a useful discussion point for a Study Skills session (which I always hated 'cos they're boring). Will that do? It's all I can manage without using the word Postmodernism or citing Baudrillard. 😏 Personally I'd rather show an episode of Buffy and then talk through it. 😄

Priceless
Priceless
Video is great for people who like the sound of their own voice

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
I can't believe I watched the whole thing but it had me chuckling

thrasherpix

Scooby
Other beings (like Baphomet Jr. here) in other universes can stumble through a portal to our world, and quickly label Earth a Hell dimension:

aBYZRRD_460s.jpg

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Over the weekend RDJ unfollowed all of the Marvel actors on Instagram. It sent fans into a frenzy. Many of them in all caps DEMAND that he follow the castmates again. Some of the tweets:
WHYYY DID YOUU UNFOLLOW THE MARVEL CAST ON INSTAGRAM?
FOLLOW MARVEL’S CAST ON INSTAGRAM AGAIN NOW.
why did u unfollow the whole marvel cast OPEN UP I JUST WANNA TALK
What is wrong with Robert Downey Jr unfollowing all his friends :(((((((

"Fans" are so entitled and demanding. Makes me laugh.

Top Bottom