• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

You LOL'd today? Why?

thrasherpix

Scooby
1625251652-20210703.png

162525169720210703after.png

That also reminds me of this:

thrasherpix

Scooby
Someone just introduced me to this series, very silly, probably funny only to cat lovers (though I'd be curious what someone who has a genuine phobia of cats would think of Claws):

Catfight against Godzilla:

Finally, 50 Cats of Grey...

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
From me, in the house of Black Thorn.. /.. / .. thank you, now Who Let The Dogs Out!

TriBel

Scooby
"Johnson says...people need to be cautious... Johnson says he is trying to move to a system of personal responsibility as an alternative to relying on rules".

This from the Prime Minister of a country where football supporters light flares and stick them up their own butts. *Laughs cynically; shakes head sadly and checks the price of a one way ticket to New Zealand.*

Warning - not for the fainthearted.

thetopher
thetopher
'Fainthearted'? No kidding, no just unironically quoted a communist.

TriBel

Scooby
The * geniuses * in Seoul, South Korea who have banned music with 120 beats per minute as it'll cause you to get Covid-19.
As far as I can tell, they've only banned it in gyms because exercising to it makes you sweat more and therefore breathe more heavily - thus you're more likely to infect people if you have the virus. I agree it seems a bit odd and I don't know if science backs it up but I can see the logic. It's a strategy to help keep gyms open. At least they're thinking about it - which is more than our useless lot are doing. 😒 They've only had 2K deaths - we've had 128K.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
TriBel, dare I say it (Yes I can! Reminders of Bob the builder?) About your comment on my reply, should you have added the letter Y to create the YUK factor?

Last Watcher

Tweed Icon
Sineya
I didn't watch the football the other night but I found out who won due to a very drunk chap staggering down our road about 20mins after the match ended singing very loudly.......

🎼 It's gone to Rome, It's gone to Rome. Football's gone to Rome. It's gone to Rome, it's gone to Rome. Football's gone to Rome.....

Any Brit's will know the tune he was changing the words to all too well.......

Also
(Can't remember where I saw this)

A picture of a handgun with a laser target designator fitted. The caption read.....

A burglar broke into my house last night.
I didn't shoot him.
I just placed the little red dot on his forehead.........The Cats did the rest!

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
A picture of a handgun with a laser target designator fitted. The caption read.....

A burglar broke into my house last night.
I didn't shoot him.
I just placed the little red dot on his forehead.........The Cats did the rest!
That is humorous.

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶

So wrong! :D

T
thrasherpix
Good ol' days when Bayer sold H. Interesting of the "crying wife" strategy to get your husband to buy stuff, I saw an actual article in a teen mag to get parents to buy what they advertised around 2000 in similar ways (teens eyes only).
Top Bottom