• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Your favee

Darla2331

Townie
New to the page, absolute die hard buffy fan. Just wondering.. what is everyone favourite season last episode? Is it graduation day part 2 perhaps or the gift? Although not officially the last episode primeval series 4 is up there for me..

Octavia
Octavia
Welcome :)

AnthonyCordova

Earth Invasion Taskforce Unlimited
Sineya
I love Restless the most. It's just so rich in interpretative possibilities and so textually dense. I like how we learn about each major character at an entirely deeper register than nearly any other episode from the show. And in my opinion it's truly a work of art as well. It's definitely my favorite season finale. The Gift would be my second choice.

thrasherpix

Scooby
I'm gonna go with Becoming this time, but I'd probably give a different answer next month. Had Buffy the series ended at either season 3 or 5 I'd been content (and likely read a lot more fanfic, a lot of it better than the actual books and comics).

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the boards! My favourite episode is Once More with Feeling but my favourite last episode is Chosen. Chosen is full of its own flaws plus the accumulated flaws of the entire Seventh season but it is still a great story.

Kratos

Potential
Welcome. Becoming is my favourite. I really like them all even Primeval except Restless, though my opinion on Restless might change if I rewatch it. One great thing about Buffy is you can watch most episodes in any order, something I miss about today’s heavily serialized shows, making it easy to go back and rewatch some.

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
The Gift for Buffy, Not Fade Away for Angel.

Oh, and, welcome to the boards! :D

BaskingINBangel

"Peanut butter, preferably crunchy!"
Hi! And welcome to the boards!

For me, Becoming, Restless, The Gift, and Chosen, are my favorite Buffy season finales. If I had to choose between the four it would be Restless beating out Becoming, by a narrow margin.

Nix

Evil Nix 😈 Unicorn of Death!
Sineya
Hey there, welcome aboard! :D

Top Bottom