• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Your favorite Dru moments

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Why do you say that . You think there nothing Angel can do for Dru ?

Why do you say that . You think there nothing Angel can do for Dru ?
I think she's too far gone to "save". He could look after her, keep her off the streets, give her somewhere warm to stay and blood to eat, but she can never go back to being the kind person that she was before Angelus drove her mad. Angelus ultimately destroyed her and Angel can't undo that. The best he can hope for is that he takes care of Dru and keeps her out of trouble.

ChaseRules
ChaseRules
And that something Angel can never make up for either .
Spike: Are we feeling better, then?
Drusilla: I'm naming all the stars.
Spike: You can't see the stars, love. That's the ceiling. Also it's day.
Drusilla: I can see them. But I've named them all the same name, and there's terrible confusion.
This right here is my absolute favorite Dru moment. She's insane, Spike adores her, and his response is perfect. "Also it's day." I always look forward to that scene!

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
I like how Spike gives a reason before saying it Day . It like he playing along with Dru :p

zoe

Townie
It´s hard to pick ´cause there´s many, but i love Crush when Harmony says to Spike something like my sweet boo boo´s and Drusilla´s face´s like boo boo? and of course her body gestures when she says "Can't hunt! Can't hurt! Can't kill!"

And of course the line "Run and catch, run and catch, the lamb is caught in the blackberry patch"