• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Your favorite moments of Dawn

spikenbuffy

"Why can't I stay"
Staff member
What is your favorite moments of Dawn or moments/scenes that you love ?

I love the episode All The Way, Potential, Real Me, her relationships (or scenes) with Tara (Smashed), Spike (Tough Love) or Buffy (like the scene at the end of No Place Like Home, Forever or Spiral).
I love Blood Ties and the scene GET OUT GET OUT because I feel for her, I love her fight scene side by side with Buffy in Grave, I love when she runs into Xander's arms when he returns to Summers home after he lost an eye. Plus she isn't afraid to talk harsh to Ben or Glory (The Gift).

Last Watcher

Tweed Icon
Sineya
Your favourite moments of Dawn?
That brief moment when the Sun just starts to show over the horizon & the sky is...…………..Ah, wrong Dawn..... :p

The bit in 'Seeing Red' where she realises Willow & Tara are back together & says she will go & make lots of noise in the basement so as not to overhear anything....

The moment in Grave when she wields the sword & Buffy finally realises she no longer needs to be shielded & can fight alongside her.

The Late s7 stuff where she becomes 'Research-gal' & shows a flair for languages.....

:)

MarieVampSlayer

Bloody hell, Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers..
Sineya
Besides the ones already mention that are the best theses ones:

1) When Dawn killed her vampire crush in All the way. It proved that she wasn't a damsell in distress and clever enough to know the difference between good and evil!

2) When Dawn was about to jump in the gift before Buffy stopped her. It showed that she was ready to sacrifice herself for the world even thought she was very young (like her sister)

3) Innocent Dawn is the best, her line about witch stuff to Joyce is funny and this is super cute:

W

WillowFromBuffy

Then Dawn arrives at ABS's flat, realising she should have thought of a plan B.

r2dh2

Never go for the kill when you can go for the pain
I love insightful Dawn, we see this mature character in S7. One of my favorite scenes is when they are looking for Willow in “Same time, same place:”

DAWN. "So Giles is blaming Giles, and we're blaming us. Is anyone gonna blame Willow? Oh, don't give me shock face. I mean, will anyone around here ever start asking for help when they need it?"

She nails it. The Scoobies are a family but when it comes to solving problems, they have HUGE communication issues. I’m glad that Dawn said out loud, it shows how much she has matured. I never really even considered the idea that the little brat would be so intuitive and insightful at some point.

I love insightful Dawn, we see this mature character in S7. One of my favorite scenes is when they are looking for Willow in “Same time, same place:”

DAWN. "So Giles is blaming Giles, and we're blaming us. Is anyone gonna blame Willow? Oh, don't give me shock face. I mean, will anyone around here ever start asking for help when they need it?"

She nails it. The Scoobies are a family but when it comes to solving problems, they have HUGE communication issues. I’m glad that Dawn said out loud, it shows how much she has matured. I never really even considered the idea that the little brat would be so intuitive and insightful at some point.
OMG this is such an underrated scene! She's awesome!

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
From "Beneath You":

DAWN
Spike?

Dawn stops Spike at the door on his way out. Takes him aside.

DAWN (cont'd)
You sleep, right?

He looks quizzical. Strange question.

DAWN (cont'd)
You, Vampires. You sleep.

SPIKE
(smiles)
Yeah. What's your point, niblet?

DAWN
Well, I couldn't take you in a fight or anything, even with that chip in your head. But you do sleep. And if you hurt my sister, at all, if you touch her -- you're gonna wake up on fire.

Veronique

Townie
S7, when she's back after Xander tried to take her away from Sunnydale. I love how she looks at Buffy and kicks her in the leg. It's a very sweet and funny moment.

Top Bottom