• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Your favorite Spuffy fight

spikenbuffy

"Why can't I stay"
Staff member
Hi. What's your favorite fight of Spuffy ?

I recall the most important fights : THLOTD, Smashed, OOMM, Fool For Love, School Hard. there is some punchs or kicks by Spike & Buffy in episodes like Halloween or WML but it doesn't last long but if you like those little punchs and kicks then you can choose those fights if you want.

My favorite is Smashed mostly because of the dialogues and it's very tense, that fight is intense.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
In terms of Spuffy as a ship, yeah, I choose Smashed too.

But for storytelling goodness, I adore Fool for Love.

NeonSlayer

Potential
We don't know if Spike would've won since he was interrupted by Joyce. Lots of Buffy's opponents had the upper hand and she still turned things around in time.

In Killed by Death Dar Kindestod already had his eye stalks on her face and she snapped his neck.

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
Isn't it School Hard that you are talking about (Spike winning) ?
We don't know if Spike would've won in 'School Hard', he just momentarily had the upper hand.
But in WML he actually walked away to rescue Drusilla after putting Buffy on her arse. Also it was clear that he was a much better fighter than Kendra.
Plus the fact that the fight itself is just way better choreographed. To me the one in School Hard was never that good.

Priceless

Scooby
I'm in the middle of season 2 so I'm going to say the 'I'd rather be fighting you anyway' fight.

But I also love the Season 4 ring of Amara fight. Spike is so damn arrogant. If he'd just kept quiet about he ring, he'd have been set for the rest of his existence, but his desire for Buffy's attention overwhelmed him.

Top Bottom