• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Your weird ships

P

Paulrina

Have you a weird ship(s)?

Mine are;
Glory x Faith x Spike

Fred x Oz

Tara x Groo(they could be sweetest couple)

KaitKat

Potential
Fred x Oz
I could really get behind that. Oz himself is really smart he’s just kind of lazy and underutilized in Buffy. I can see it even more after getting a glimpse of Fred’s teenaged self in Spin the Bottle.

I could also get behind;
Oz and Buffy
Faith and Wesley, although I’ll admit this one is popular in fanfiction a lot of people understandably find it weird.

Special mention David Nabbit and Anya who I don’t majorly ship but still think they could make a go of it.

RachM

I'm busy. I'm brooding.
Always had a thing for Faith/Willow since reading a slash fic about them years ago. Not particularly weird but rare, I believe.

Also Dawn/Connor, which some find weird.

Joan the Vampire Slayer
Joan the Vampire Slayer
Your banner - so cool!
Angelic Slayer
Angelic Slayer
A big YES on Dawn/Connor!! I always thought it a shame we didn't get a crossover for them

Joan the Vampire Slayer

Carpe Spuffy!
Well, I don't know if this 'ship is particularly weird but it isn't one I hear fans talk a lot about. I think Giles and Joyce would have made a good couple.

thrasherpix

Scooby
Anyone know of a Joyce/Spike fic?

I suddenly thought of this with many scenes going through my head...Spike and Joyce talking art, Joyce trying to help Spike with his poetry to mixed effects, Buffy complaining Spike tried to kill her and Joyce saying he's far more scared of her than she is of him (would Spike argue offended, or play up that Buffy is a bloody, bigoted maniac?), and if even she can put him in his place (Buffy" "WITH AN AXE!?") then surely Buffy can handle him. Buffy asking Joyce if he's her Dr. Feelgood (drugs in food and drink). Even Buffy (and perhaps Dawn) trying to eat cereal as Spike sits down with Wheat Thins in a bowl of blood.

Serious or silly, it might be good for a laugh.

AlphaFoxtrot

Scooby
A weird ship? I would say one that either has very limited appeal or violates some type of logical or ethical norm. Like, shipping Illyria and Gunn's sister.

Top Bottom