• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Zenseem's Art

Zenseem

Evil, skanky and kinda gay
Black Thorn
So, I've trying to improve my editing skills and I came up with a few attempts and I really liked some of them. I'll be sharing them with you guys. It's mostly wallpaper and stuff and I do them more as a hobby but feel free to use any of them or request something if you liked them.

PS: If you guys want to know what textures, fonts, filters or images I used just let me know.
For example, for the Willow and Buffy wallpaper I used some renders from the 20th Anniversary Render Pack, so credits to Javajunkie247: BTVS Welcome to the Hellmouth Render Pack

This one is my best work so far.
FaithWallpaper.jpg

This one I made when I was bored just for some wilowy goodness.
WillowWallpaper.jpg

I liked this one a lot too. BuffyWallpaper.jpg

Feel free to leave suggestions, requests or questions. Basically any feedback is good and it helps me to improve my work :)

GwenRaiden

AKA Apology Girl
Black Thorn
Those look great. :) You seem to have the composition down because they look lovely. The only thing I would say is be careful of renders as they can sometimes be over-topazed (you'll notice some of them have that cartoony/matte look), and that you may have to match the brightness in each individual subject so the image as a whole looks balanced. Also, gradients (you can find lots of pre-made gradients ready to download online) are fantastic for colouring wallpapers and giving the piece an overall colour sceheme.

Zenseem

Black Thorn
Those look great. :) You seem to have the composition down because they look lovely. The only thing I would say is be careful of renders as they can sometimes be over-topazed (you'll notice some of them have that cartoony/matte look), and that you may have to match the brightness in each individual subject so the image as a whole looks balanced. Also, gradients (you can find lots of pre-made gradients ready to download online) are fantastic for colouring wallpapers and giving the piece an overall colour sceheme.
Thanks for the tips :) I'll definetely try to use some gradiants at my next attempts. Really glad for the feedback

Sineya
These are great....especially like the Willow & Faith ones....!

Also liking the new av btw......The Willow one was nice, but the Faith one is better ;)

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
I really liked your Buffy one . I liked the pictures of Buffy in it. What I really liked was the pistol & Fight like a Girl on the Banner .
That would make a great patch I think also :D

Zenseem
Zenseem
you just gave me an idea lol thx

Zenseem

Black Thorn
That one was kinda hard to make. I was running out of ideas. This was the best I could come up with.

Billow.jpg

@Priceless the comics are actually the best source of billow in the buffyverse. The sexual tension between them tho.

P
Priceless
I really like that you include the comics
ChaseRules
ChaseRules
I think it pretty good .

Zenseem

Black Thorn
I was wanting to do a banner of the comics so here it is

Scoobies.jpg

Billow.jpg Scoobies.jpg

@ChaseRules that's clearly the 'I have a crush on my best friend, and she is just so cute and I'm pretty sure she feels the same way about me' look

P
Priceless
Love the banner, everyone looks so suspicious :-)
ChaseRules
ChaseRules
KI like the banner . Plus I like the way Willow looking at Buffy in the second picture .
GwenRaiden
GwenRaiden
Love that banner!
Last Watcher
Last Watcher
The banner is excellent! Is that some impending 'Fillow' in the middle there? That look says yes ;)

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya