• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

12, 551 members and counting

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Will you staff members be running a special competition to celebrate the board reaching 13, 000 new members?
I realize it is a way off but if you say yes you'd have time for a doozy of an idea..

Spanky

I'm came here to chew bubblegum and go off topic.
Black Thorn
I would volunteer. I could create a new fauxcount for the sole purpose of being banned. I like to see Buffy get riled up. It's too funny how upset and emotional he gets.

Spanky

Black Thorn
Because no one likes a smart ass...
Babydoll, you fell for my trap. "no one likes a smart ass" according to Rule #5 in the Buffy-Boards Posting Rule, it states (and I quote):
5. Offensive, obscene and profane language should not be used. Most points can be expressed without resorting to inappropriate language.

I find you, good sir, in violation of the rules of the forum. I would like to call forth a mod for to brand thee with a banhammer.

Spanky

Black Thorn
It's a synonym for donkey. Look it up in the dictionary!
I know scripture, yes. I did not think that Balaam was whipping himself, or some random person's for that matter. You still were a naughty little boy and said a dirty word.

EDIT: I am sorry Buffy Summers. I owe you an apology. When I called you boy it made me think of Arya being called boy and then made me think of Maisie Williams and then by default in my mind you were associated with Maisie Williams. For that, I say I am sorry. Please forgive me.

• Haha
Reactions: Nix

Spanky

Black Thorn
I expected a better retort. I really wanted to get retorted on that one but for the most part you left me retortless. I shall stop now. I know there is bias on this forum and while one member uses profanity without reprimand, I will get in trouble for going off topic. This place is not fair. I don't know why I continue to pay my monthly subscription to use it.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
*plays violin*

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Spanky. You get in trouble for going off topic do you?
Well, as you have gone off topic in this thread and have not been told off.
... ... ... You naughty person you!

There, better?

Spanky
Spanky
It's better when a mod does it... because you know, hot chicks with superpowers and all.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Oh Spanky, 'bout your comment.
If you were talking about the character from the series' Angel and Buffy would that make the person of the comment to be Buffy and who refers to her as, *hot chicks with superpowers* Angel or Spike?

Bangel or Spuffy?

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Not wanting to start a ship war here but I go with the good ship Spuffy
:D

r2dh2
r2dh2
hear hear!

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
I just noticed I'm really going to have to keep track of the number of members when this thread started it was 12, 551 and it is now 12, 606. I'd hate to miss number 13,000 and not realise it until it gets to 13, 217.

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Well I sure you keep good track of then since you don't want to be outnumbered
:eek:

white avenger

white avenger
I'd be glad to make the 13000th member a custom paracord bracelet if there were some safe way to send it to them, but I know that providing your real name and address to strangers online can be seen as dangerous.

Too bad, number 13000, whoever you wind up being.

ChaseRules
ChaseRules
How right you are.
Reactions: Nix
Top Bottom