Angel Season 2 Rewatch Thread

Who says I don't? 😉


I'm going to stick to a full re-watch of AtS rather than single out particular episodes.

Let me know your thoughts on those episodes I'll be interested and whether something holds up for you or whether something you previously disliked you now like.
City Of as the season Premier you must give a review
 
Let me know your thoughts on those episodes I'll be interested and whether something holds up for you or whether something you previously disliked you now like.
City Of as the season Premier you must give a review
Absolutely, and please continue your reviews of each season I look forward to reading them (along with everyone else's comments!)
 
B
Btvs fan
I will, Ill start Season 3 in a Separate thread, keeping each season in it's own section
In S2 the first half was brilliant, truly excellent but the 2nd half with Pylea was meh.

I don't mind Pylea, partly because of Fred and partly because it's one of those times when DB can be something other than Mr Broody.
 
Back
Top Bottom