Angel-Shanshu Scroll and case

But back to our regularly scheduled program...

I've had a few queries on the scroll and case.
If anyone is interested, please PM me!
Thanks!
 
My weapon of choice would be the scythe. I have one of those already. 😀 Heavy little bugger.

Put me down for a scroll/case. I am looking at everything else too, oh yes, don't think I'm not. ;D
 
B
buffyprops
*Thumbs-Up*
Unfortunately there just hasn't been enough interest in the case to justify spending the money on materials to cast it up for duplication.
Seriously, I've only heard from about three people and that includes another web-site as well.
If the interest goes up though I will certainly make it available.
The scroll should have the appropriate case after all!
 
Dragging things back off topic... (even though I'm totally biased about the scroll and case 😛)..

My fiance once pretended he was a burglar when he was coming in late one night and the only thing I thought to grab in self-defense was the factory x scythe - which is totally ridiculous because I can't even lift the thing without considerable effort, let along swing it. Could drop it by accident and cause some serious damage though. Burglar toes beware!
 
S
Skytteflickan88
That's a awesome story. And how dumb of your boyfriend, lol. Did he not know of the schyte?
He did, but to be fair he knows I can't lift it very well. He' 6'5 to my 5'2 so was probably not concerned with my over-zealous self-defense anyway. I'd probably drop it on my own toes before anyone else's. 🙂
 
Not to get anyone's hopes up but I DO have a CAD Artist working on a model for a more accurate Slayer Scythe...
I'll post up-dates when I have them!😀

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Thanks Justme! It helps that I LOVE the subject material!🙂
 
J
Justme
Just checked out your work, it's pretty amazing. You are obviously extremely talented.
Back
Top Bottom