Apps you cant live without

As far as I am aware I don't bother with any APPS, I had never been on any social media. The only slight variation of a social type of media is here at Buffy-Boards.Com
That does me.
None at all? Not even the defaults that come with the phone (maps, music, browser, etc.)?
 
ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
Nope, having a phone is a big enough APP like thing for me
Waze
I have a good sense of direction, so mostly when i travel - in and out of the US. Also helpful for traffic prediction and ETA. I find the interface easier & pleasanter than google maps.

I like the UK voices available though occasionally their pronounciation of some US place names is humourous.
Maryland = Mary Land.
 
Appleweather? Does make itself apparent after the blossom has become fruit then the fruit has been plucked from the tree?
 
Waze
I have a good sense of direction, so mostly when i travel - in and out of the US. Also helpful for traffic prediction and ETA. I find the interface easier & pleasanter than google maps.

I recently installed that; it crowdsources information on road conditions. Including the location of mobile speed cameras, which is useful!

I generally only use it for distances; when I used it for local travel it took me on an insane route!
 
Back
Top Bottom