wolfheart
Barking at the Moon
40 Essential Vampire Movies, Ranked by Tomatometer
It's the best vampire movies, along with the Rotten but still essential, to sink your teeth into!
So I've entered the hazing phase apparently. That's cool. My grammar will not improve ,So let me know if I should exit stage right. If that's the case, I understand and that's fine.Makes one understand what Buffy Summers refers to when she tells people to use capital letters where they ought to be used. The first in brackets was The lost boys which is well known as the film The Lost Boys. However what comes next is Lyric Noel out of Texas,
what is or are him or they?
Is Lyric Noel the name of a singer or a group?
Are they or he from Texas, an explanation would be appreciated why the words, 'out of' are there, is the song performed by him or the group on You Tube?