• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Buffies 2020: What are you wearing?

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
I'm already preparing your seat at the Buffies. :p

jEmPT3T.gif

That would be a perfect spot for my chair. :p

lifeguard-chair-pictures_csp30812789.jpg

buffy76

Townie
@Anyanka Bunny Slayer

If you want to hit someone with your bouquet

bouquet-wrought-iron-copper-gold-600w-437767954.jpg

you should go for the wrought iron roses. By the time you get within range, it will be too late for your targets to realize the colour is copper plating.

These roses will last forever for sure, have you ever heard guys about these real long-lasting roses?

Nix

🤪
Sineya
The Bag (incase they run out of Baileys)
pRyVRJW.png

The dress...
uvtu2Xj.jpg

(had to add the purple hair as this stupid model forgot to dye hers for me to show off the dress!)

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
trying not to smile but vampy Willow appreciates the lace.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Ah Nix,
what a lovely bag,
did you know that bag is called the alcofrolick bag?
So name after the dragon (Puff the Magic Dragon) that liked to frolic in the early Autumn mist.
The chances are if you drank that much Baileys you'd be frolicking in the early morning dew of the autumn mist. Be careful though, if the hill is very tall and is covered by rocks as you might be wallowing in mountain dew!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Nix

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Wolves ov Siberia
Black Thorn
Well, last year they were February 10th...maybe it'll be around the same time this year...?

It would really suck if I have to work the same day.

Last edited:

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
As featured on #24 by Anyanka Bunny Slayer, the picture by nightshade saying she is going to promote the natural look. What a wonderful hairdo though to be accurate the natural look is called bald.

Oh and about Anyanka Bunny Slayers promotion at the bakery, it is only because a certain nice young lady can reach the back of the top shelf without a ladder.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Haven't been promoted yet, but I await it with baited breath. 😛

TriBel

Scooby
@Taake - I've got 9 pairs of Doc Martens. Doc Marten shops are my weekend retreat and in all the time I've spent in their stores I've never seen those particular boots. I'm wondering if they're a figment of someone's imagination. They're a bit too colourful (and sparkly) for me but I thought I'd make an effort.😄

Taake

I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.
Staff member
Black Thorn
@Taake - I've got 9 pairs of Doc Martens. Doc Marten shops are my weekend retreat and in all the time I've spent in their stores I've never seen those particular boots. I'm wondering if they're a figment of someone's imagination. They're a bit too colourful (and sparkly) for me but I thought I'd make an effort.😄

Yeah, I probably wouldn't wear them… but I like the idea of them. So shiny. I hope someone makes this figment a reality! Perfect for the Buffies :D

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Never seen boots like that, should I mention I sell big cans of black spray paint. As them things cannot be sewn onto the boots a long nose pair of pliers will reveal the boots are black.
Personally I can't stand boots that have the air cushioned soles as I have a failing balance problem.

TriBel
TriBel
I suspect they might be part of their Pride range. Spraying them black kinda defeats the symbolism of the rainbow. :) Plus...black DMs are available...and probably £30/40 cheaper.
Top Bottom