• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Captain Marvel webpage

Spanky

Zexy Mercenary
Black Thorn
Had no desire to see this movie. No interest in it at all. But then I saw the webpage and while I still have no desire to see it and some of the trailer makes her look like a peacock aflame, the website does pique my interest at least. Cool idea.

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
Someone's banking on nostalgia to draw in a crowd (and it's working) :D that webpage takes me back...

white avenger

white avenger
I will go and see the movie, and I honestly hope that I will like it (though Ms Larsen has said that she doesn't care what white men think, so it's all rather moot) From what I have heard from several early reviews, however, the cat is the most interesting part of the story. Anyhow, it's supposed to lead directly into "Avengers: Endgame," so that has to be a positive thing.

I hope.

nightshade

Headless chicken
Staff member
Black Thorn
@Spanky

Marvel announces Howard the Duck TV show

His previous starring role was in an 80s mega-flop that almost destroyed George Lucas's career, but that hasn't stopped Marvel giving Howard the Duck his own TV series.

The feathered superhero will star in one of four Marvel Television animated series for adults.

Clerks director Kevin Smith will be one of the show's writers.

A UK streaming service for the shows has not been announced yet, but they will be shown on Hulu in the US.

Spanky
Spanky
No! Don't want animated.

Taake

Talk Darcy to me
Staff member
Black Thorn
Oh wow, that webpage brought me waaaay back to 9th grade and having to design webpages, lol, the internet is just so much shinier these days.

The Bronze

Rogue Demon Hunter
Black Thorn
Haha that's awesome. I know nothing about Captain Marvel and had no clue that's it's going to be taking place in the 90's. Was planning to see it anyway because of The Avengers tie in but I'm more excited now.

Top Bottom