• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Comixology Dark Horse Heroines Sale thru 2/26 - Recommendations?

Comixology is having a sale on Buffy and other comics with female heroines this month. Any suggestions, in addition to Buffy of course, of comics featuring heroines you've liked or would recommend?

I can recommend Squirrel Girl if you're looking for a heroine with a lot of self confidence and a sense of humor. Also, they reference Xander in one issue, so you know the writers are BtVS fans.

https://www.reddit.com/r/path%3D%252Fr%252Fbuffy%252Fcomments%252F38h1mp%252F

Mrs Gordo

And then she comes along...
Black Thorn
Can I just have an old person moment for a second here? Every time I go into Comixology to buy something I get so terribly confused. I usually get frustrated and end up buying it through amazon. (Which I'm told Amazon and Comixology are the same company but I don't think I get the discount over on amazon?)

I want to buy A&F s10 library edition on comixology but I can't find it. Am I missing something? They have Angel & Faith s10 - "Unlimited" but what does that mean?

Grace

Destructo-Girl
Black Thorn
I want to buy A&F s10 library edition on comixology but I can't find it. Am I missing something? They have Angel & Faith s10 - "Unlimited" but what does that mean?
Unlimited is a service you can subscribe to that allows you to get access to a bunch of comics for a flat monthly fee, though only certain things are included.

As far as I know, there has been no announcement yet from Dark Horse of the library editions for A&F Season 10. Only the first volume of BtVS Season 10 is available for pre-order now.

Top Bottom