• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Darkhorse hardcover editions

jls

a big cat
Hey everyone,

Do any of you know if the big hardcover editions of the comics (that include several comics within) are available for S10 in Australia? Can't seem to find them.

I have S8 + S9 in the hardcover, and I want to read S10 but I don't want to mar my pretty collection :rolleyes:

Grace

Destructo-Girl
Black Thorn
As far as I know, the library editions for Season 10 haven't been announced yet. I think someone said at one point that, following the schedule for S8 and S9, that the first volume should be released between September and December of this year. However, since Dark Horse doesn't seem to have mentioned them at all yet, it's also possible they're not going to make them anymore.

jls

a big cat
Nooooooo they can't stop making them, they're so pretty!
Thanks for the info :)

jls

a big cat
Just in case anyone else was interested, they will still be making them (they're called library editions), they just haven't come out yet. I suppose there's quite a lag for some reason.

Living Dead Boy

Joss Is A Very Flawed Boss
Black Thorn
Actually I was a bit worried that they'd stop the library editions myself, so thanks for letting us know! I only recently began reading the comics after years of hesitation, so of course I started with Buffy season 8. These library editions are really thick and hefty, but they look amazing IMO. Even if I might not like every single arc, I'm glad I can purchase these, they're a nice addition to my Buffy merch.

jls
jls
exactly, so pretty! I'm too particular to sully my hardcover collection with paperbacks, it would be wrong.

Grace

Destructo-Girl
Black Thorn
Just in case anyone else was interested, they will still be making them (they're called library editions), they just haven't come out yet. I suppose there's quite a lag for some reason.
Good to know. Any idea at all on timing? I feel like earlier ones were available for pre-order well before they were actually released.

jls

a big cat
They said they can't confirm a timeline yet :(, so maybe they're the process of compiling them, or haven't even started that process yet? Very scant on detail, but a big thumbs up for their future existence.

Grace

Destructo-Girl
Black Thorn
They said they can't confirm a timeline yet :(, so maybe they're the process of compiling them, or haven't even started that process yet? Very scant on detail, but a big thumbs up for their future existence.
Well, that's something! Thanks for the intel!

Reactions: jls
Top Bottom