• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Favorite Angel Big Bad/Major Villain

Who is/are your favorite Angel Villain Big Bad(s)--multiple choices is allowed

• Lindsey McDonald & Lilah Morgan

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • Eve & Marcus Hamilton

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Darla & Drusilla

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Daniel Holtz & Justine Cooper

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Sahjan

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • The Beast

• Jasmine

• Skip

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Circle Of The Black Thorn (Archduke Sebassis, Cyvus Vail, Izzeria Devil, Senatir Helen Brucker)

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters

Ayko

Buffyverse Ambassador
We did/are doing the favorite Big Bads of Buffy the Vampire Slayer so let us continue on to Angel the series. I love statistics. :D
I myself voted for Lindsey & Lilah (mostly because of Lilah), Sahjan, and The Beast.
Boone was also great but for just 0ne episode so not on the list.

Last edited:
W

WillowFromBuffy

Darla and Drusilla, easy. I love the fact that WRH can't control them. It is too bad we never saw the Whirlwind all working together in present day. That would have been glorious ... and everyone would die.

Ayko
Ayko
Agreed. I only left them out of my vote because I knew you would be close behind ;)

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
Well, I voted for the Black Thorn, if only because it was the closest to W&H; the law firm is my favorite Big Bad :)

Ayko
Ayko
The Black Thorn Order are the Senior Partners who are the Big Bads controlling W&H so vote casted fully correct.

Taake

Talk Darcy to me
Staff member
Black Thorn
I voted Lindsey and Lilah, Black Thorn, Darla and Drusilla , Holtz and Justine and Skip. I was greedy ;)
I just think all of these were really great on screen, intimidating, entertaining and sometimes even made you feel for them. All in all very compelling villains.

Jasmine is technically the scariest because she's very real world in the sense that her story can be read as religious fanaticism/cult behavior, however the whole birthing herself from Cordy and the explanation for her being, it's all... a bit convoluted. The Beast is connected to her and ultimately a kind of disappointing villain. Sahjan talks a lot.

Eve is my least favorite of all.

white avenger

white avenger
You left out the most evil, diabolical critter in the whole Buffyverse.

Angelus.

Ayko
Ayko
I intentionally left out Angelus as he is a minor villain in AtS and more a pawn of the good plus he has enough to spar with in the Buffy Big Bad voting.

Fool for Buffy

I'm just being a big nerd again
Sineya
Drucarla all day. I promise it's not just because they look so good together.

W
WillowFromBuffy
Amazing name! Countess Drucarla...
Ayko
Ayko
Yeah but where did the C in Drucarla come from? I know, C is for Cookie, thats good enough... (I wrote that, you know.)
NileQT87
NileQT87
It's actually Darsilla. Their portmanteau doesn't show up as often as some others, but it's been around decades, too.

MarieVampSlayer

Bloody hell, Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers..
Sineya
I couldn't choose between Lindsey/Lilah and Holtz because they are bad for different reasons. I love/hated Lindsey and Lilah because I loved the characters but hated their association with W&H. But Holtz for me is the only one who really found a way to hurt Angel so for me he is the worst villain for the serie.

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
loved Darla and Dru! Loved Lilah (not Lindsey) and I liked the Beast as a physical threat. The villains on Angel aren't as memorable to me as the villains on Buffy. I hate Holtz and Justine!

DeepBlueJoy

Lion Faced Kitteh
I chose as favorites the ones i enjoyed the most. Lindsay and Lilah and Darla and Dru. They were a hoot and part of times of Angel I enjoyed the most. Others may have been darker and scarier, but not as much fun to watch.

Top Bottom