Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
4. See 1 through 3.
Come on, register already!
I honestly love all of the songs so much, this would probably be how I'd rate all of them, with the lowest ones still being great.
1. Walk Through the Fire
2. Under Your Spell
3. Something to Sing About
4. I'll Be His Misses (I know it was only in "Selfless" but this is one of my favorite songs)
6. Rest in Peace
7. Where Do We Go From Here/Coda (I consider them one song)
8. I've Got a Theory/Bunnies/If We're Together
9. I'll Never Tell
10. What You Feel
11. What You Feel (Reprise)
12. Under Your Spell/Standing (Reprise)
13. Dawn's Lament (There was a lot of potential with this one, although it was hilariously ironic when her song got cut off "does anyone even care-")
14. Going Through the Motions
15. The Mustard (Funny but not overly exciting)
16. The Parking Ticket (Also funny but not overly exciting)
I love in I've got a Theory when they start singing "what can't we face if we're together"..Under Your Spell is beautiful and Rest in Peace is hot, but Walk through the Fire is everything and stirs up so many emotions.
For me it's the Standing / Under Your Spell reprise. Two great voices, a beautifully set up scenes and the poignancy of the words especially Tara's. I love two characters singing at the same time anyway.
I love them all so soo much!!! I think I have to rate them (like @Josh the Writer did). And as I said I love them all so even the ones at the bottom of the list are still so great!
1. Under Your Spell
2. Something to Sing About
3. Walk Through the Fire
4. Rest in Peace
5. I'll Never Tell
6. Under Your Spell/Standing (reprise)
7. I've Got a Theory/Bunnies/If We're Together
8. I'll Be His Misses (from "Selfless")
9. Where do we go from here
12. What you feel
13. What you feel (reprise)
14. Going through the Motions
15. The Mustard
16. Dawns lament
17. Parking ticket