• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Gwen's Art (it again)

GwenRaiden

AKA Apology Girl
Black Thorn
Was going to do a tutorial on how to recolour/manually colour, if anyone's game? This icon started out black and white and I added all the colours manually. It's not great but it'll show a couple different way to go about it.

P
Priceless
Definitely!
WillowFromBuffy
WillowFromBuffy
Yes! Yes! I want to learn how to do *that!*
Spanky
Spanky
cool
Mrs Gordo
Mrs Gordo
Yo quiero!

GwenRaiden

AKA Apology Girl
Black Thorn
Now I just have to figure out how to post in lol - Do I just add it to my signature hmm - Techno dummy is me
Right click on the banner above and select "copy image address", then go to your name on the top of the page and select "signature". You'll see a little row of icons above the signature box, click on the little landscape photo icon (to the left of the arrows), and then right click and press paste, to paste the image address into the pop-up box, then hit "save".

Right click on the banner above and select "copy image address", then go to your name on the top of the page and select "signature". You'll see a little row of icons above the signature box, click on the little landscape photo icon (to the left of the arrows), and then right click and press paste, to paste the image address into the pop-up box, then hit "save".
I got it - thanks again - so nice of you :)

Top Bottom