How's Your Weather? ๐ŸŒž

It was a wonderful day at the British Car Day with me in a jacket until 11 AM and the weather never got hot enough to worry about. The Toronto Triumph Club has held this meet on the third Sunday of September for the last 41 years and has never had rain.
 
It is sunny, clear and surprisingly warm at 23C.
 
It has finally cooled down here to a manageable temperature! I have turned off my air, and opened my windows! Once I recover from this plague I've been fighting for weeks, I look forward to taking my dogs down to the riverfront park.
 
There's a lot of predicting massive rainstorms in our area later this week (Central Texas), but honestly I'm in a "I'll believe it when I see it" mode.
 
It's been crazy stormy. They recorded 1.3 MILLION lightning strikes over the weekend. Its calmed a bit now but still passing showers and wet and slippery around the place. And the air pressure changes are doing me in.
 
Well, a few minutes ago it was mostly sunny though breezy, then it rained. It is also warmer outside than it is in.
 
Back
Top Bottom