• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

I don't know about everybody else but Spike is the best partner for Buffy yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spanky

Zexy Mercenary
Black Thorn
Parker's behaviour after he and Buffy slept together definitely puts him as a potential contender, but I honestly don't know whether Buffy read too much into the situation whereas Parker saw it as a bit of fun, or if he genuinely led her on just to sleep with her. They'd been out on a few dates so he put in the time which seems a little bit too much effort if all he was after was a one night stand.
Buffy was delusional and read way too much into the situation.

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
Riley. I know he's the unpopular pick but he was the whole package; including being human.
I can't really agree with you on that one unless it's a case of Riley was the best of a bad bunch in which case I can see why you would think that.

Spanky
Spanky
Of what was presented on the show.

Btvs fan

Potential
No, I don't think that. I think many of her boyfriends were a matter of convenience and she could not be without one so she sometimes jumped on the closest (and easiest thing) she could find. I think there was only one that could be considered the whole package.
Spike, even Joss called him the long haul guy

katmobile

Potential
What I meant by that was that conversation had been stopped by Taake and then Katmobile kind of went in on it unnecessarily after the fact when the dust was settled. Admittedly I could've probably been a bit more diplomatic.
It's ok I'm not offended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom