• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

List the similarities between you and a favourite celebrity

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Hail Hydra 💀
Black Thorn
I thought of this earlier, when I realised that Sebastian Stan and I have a few things in common:

1. We both left our native countries at the age of eight.

2. The second language we learned was German.

3. When our mums remarried, we moved to America.

4. We both remember being teased in elementary school because of our accents, which we lost as soon as humanely possible.

4. We're both Leos.

Your turn! Oh, wait a minute. I am well aware that a few of you are smart alecks. 😛 And you might be thinking of listing similarities such as, "We both have legs, eyes, breathe air..." etc. I'm already there, so don't even try it. 😅

So, your turn. You know the drill.

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
my dad's a leo

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Hail Hydra 💀
Black Thorn
When I really like someone, I definitely want to know more about them. Whether or not they're celebrities, actually. Though I don't get all stalkerish and crazy like some people. That's creepy.

Spanky

I'm came here to chew bubblegum and go off topic.
Black Thorn
When I really like someone, I definitely want to know more about them. Whether or not they're celebrities, actually. Though I don't get all stalkerish and crazy like some people. That's creepy.
When I really like a celebrity I try NOT to learn any more about them so I won't be disappointed and no longer enjoy their work when I discover what an arsehole they are. Similar reasons are why I avoid fandom for any new 'thing' I like.

AnthonyCordova
AnthonyCordova
great point there. Me too.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Hail Hydra 💀
Black Thorn
When I really like a celebrity I try NOT to learn any more about them so I won't be disappointed and no longer enjoy their work when I discover what an arsehole they are. Similar reasons are why I avoid fandom for any new 'thing' I like.
I never join fandoms. I'm content to admire someone in solitude...

...until Sebastian grows his hair longer again. Then I'll offer my body to him. Should I bring knee pads? 😈

Spanky

I'm came here to chew bubblegum and go off topic.
Black Thorn
Stalking you.
At least you ain't staking me. Or are you staking a claim on stalking me.

I knew this chick once that had a stalker. He would leave expensive jewelry and what not in her mailbox (no, that's not a euphemism) trying to gain her affection. If you are that kind of stalker then I accept your stalkerage.

I want a stalker now just so I can comment on this thread that I have something in common with a stalked celebrity. There are a lot of those. I am sure I would have something in common with one. (segue back onto topic, see what I did there? don't want no smelly mod to chastise me)

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
When I moved to this country this bloke moved out here at the same time, not being a smart ass, maybe, I won't mention about having two legs, two arms etc:
He was awarded the National Medal for Bushfire Fighters, just like me. At age 33 he was bloody handsome just like me, in his mid forties he had a killer tumour that he had removed, just like me. He had three books published just like me and he has a wonderful (magic) mirror to look into, just like me.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Was he as humble as you too? 😛

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Only when he said those words into the magic mirror, is there anyone else as nice and as wonderful a person like me?

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Me and Chris Hemsworth

We are both Aussie, ride horses, both dance with dogs and children, love the beach, pick on people in a harmless way, both sexy AF.

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
Are we more attracted to celebs that are like us or celebs that we like the public life of?
I judge celebrities the same way I would anyone else - would I want to be around them in person? I'm attracted to those who are down to earth and know how to joke about themselves, so that separates out a lot of famous people lol.

Cohen

Warrior
Me and Kristen Bell:

1. We are both blond.

2. We both have husbands.

3. We are both nerds (for example, she loves “Settlers of Catan” and Sloths... and I love superheroes and magical creatures).

4. We are both compassionate human beings. For example, she is constantly involved in philanthropy efforts, and I am an educator for a living.

5. If we were to meet in person, we would be best friends. There’s just something about our souls that would recognize each other. She’s me, but like a girl. And famous. And much more witty.

Name the Stars

You can't see the stars, love. That's the ceiling.
Black Thorn
Me and Marina Diamandis

We both are brunettes
We are both very pale
We both were born in Europe
We both like the same kind of music
We both like to try on different personas
We both love writing
Britney Spears is both of our guilty pleasures

BaskingINBangel

"Peanut butter, preferably crunchy!"
I'm not sure what it is about her, but I've always kind of just really liked Paris Hilton and surprisingly we do have a few similarities.

We are both Air Signs
We both have mothers named Kathy
We both like glamour and the color Pink
We both made it to the 30's without having kids or being married
We are both 5'8"
We are both "Burners" (We attend the Burning Man festival)
We both had a best friend named Nicole at one point in our lives

Last edited:
Top Bottom