• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Making some minor layout changes

Lee

Cant help my Bluntness
I like everything except that it doesnt display the newest post in the Season forums...like...Angel Season 2 and stuff...

ProphecyGirl

Scooby
MentPatient said:
Stupid New Posts thingy, it now has a drop-down menu. ::eyes1::

Yeah I hate the new post drop-down menu because the new post is a link you click so often but now its click, menu, click before you get the new post. Boo.

However the other changes are good and nicely streamlined so I guess I'll get used to the extra clickage. :)

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
Xander said:
Still trying to get used to it but just noticed everythings bordered off, which is okay except for the header. I designed the Xander one, and I know others are the same, to blend into the top, its really odd to have a bit of a blend then a line.
That is something I can change later, but didn't have time to do at the time.

The new posts thing is something that had been requested in the past. I am on dialup, and the new layout actually loads faster than the old (I tested it).

Utopia said:
Change is good. I like it. :)

Edit:

Gah! I just noticed there was no drop-down menu ... that's gonna take some gettin' used to.
There is a drop down - it's in the header and called 'forum jump'

Xander

You Can Call Me Ash
Buffy Summers said:
That is something I can change later, but didn't have time to do at the time.
Okay, thought it was WIP but points needed to be made. Glad to see your working on it, don't overwork yourself.

U

Utopia

Buffy Summers said:
There is a drop down - it's in the header and called 'forum jump'
Woops, sorry. Then I guess everything's alright then ... had a weird brainfart moment ... :thumbsup:

E

eset

How do you get to the list of recent karma changes? It used to be with the subscribed threads, but now I can't find it.

Beer_Nut

Here and there
I didn't comment until now because I wanted to get used to the new changes first. I like it, as kd stated earlier, change is good. Great work, thanks!

BillieHunter

~**Hillbilly Hunter**~
I like it! It's easier to find things I think...it does seem like it takes longer to load though...but not too much...just a minor inconvienence...

Top Bottom