My stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like your Xander banner, but it's cut off at the bottom!

I wondered if this was a problem for everyone else! Thank you for mentioning it! I see it as being cut off, but it doesn't show that way when I "preview" my siggy in my User CP. So I always thought, since no one had said anything, it showed fine for everyone but me. Guess it's time to resize or swap! 🙂
 
Made a couple Christmas-related siggies... 🙂

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/amendsbann.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/faithbann-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/chanukahspirit.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
caitaintdead
caitaintdead
Love the Willow one!
ItMustBeBunnies
ItMustBeBunnies
That willow one is so cute!:)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/ozlow.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/missus.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/anyabann1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/smgbann1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
caitaintdead
caitaintdead
Love them. They're unique!
Oohh I really like your first one in your first post, and then number 2 in your 15th post..

Would you wana make me a Spuffy banner? 😀 😀


BTW I really love your "Give me something to sing about" avatar!
 
Thank you guys so much! 🙂 I'll be making more soon, I'm sure... Making art is therapuetic for me, and my hubby is going into the Army, so... *sigh* 😛
[br][/br]
Edit:
[br][/br]
Here's a couple more, including a Spuffy banner at the request of Spuffyy:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/tarabann.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/spuffybann1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/thebodybann.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Love the first banner (first post) and the Love is Eternal one.

Like the Twilight ones even though I thought the movie was majorly disappointing.
 
Here are some new avatars... Currently working on some new banners:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/buffav7.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/buffav6.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/buffav5.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/buffav4.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/buffav3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/buffav2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/buffav1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/buffav8.jpg
[br][/br]
Edit:
[br][/br]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/wthbann.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/jennybann.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/cordybann.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
H
Harm
LOL at the Bloody Women one, that's awesome! And the Cordy one is very classy!
S
Skytteflickan88
The queen of the night one, is that a lithograph or fanart?
Along with my new siggy, I also made this:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/newyearsig2.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
That one's really nice. There's just one small thing I'd change, and that's to erase a little bit of the texture on Willow's face. She looks a little.....borgish atm! Otherwise, it's a great banner, with a great theme.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom