• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Rank the Season 4 Episodes

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
I know I can't believe I forgot that one. Giles was hilarious as a demon. When he chases Maggie Walsh, I about peed myself and Spike is spot on as usual.
You actually briefly hear Spike laughing when Giles get back in the car. Shame we didn't get more scenes like that between the two.

Forever Spuffy

shiny beads and sweet talk
You actually briefly hear Spike laughing when Giles get back in the car. Shame we didn't get more scenes like that between the two.
I know I rewound that scene over a dozen times. It was so funny. JM must have been cracking up during the take and they just kept it. :D

Scooby Corps

Fly! Be free, little bird, you defy category!
1. Restless
2. Fear, Itself
3. Something Blue
4. Wild At Heart
5. The Initiative
6. This Year's Girl
7. Hush
8. Who Are you?
9. The Freshman
10. Beer Bad
11. New Moon Rising
12. Primeval
13. The Yoko Factor
14. Pangs
15. The I in Team
16. Doomed
17. A New Man
18. Goodbye Iowa
19. The Harsh Light of Day
20. Where the Wild Things Are
21. Living Conditions
22. Superstar

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Phew, this definitely a humdinger of a rankings list. Being that S4 is my least favorite season, after the top five it got more difficult to pick out what was better than the rest, lol. You'll find, based on this list, that my issues with S4 are all about the Initiative and, secondly, Riley Finn.

22. Goodbye Iowa. I barely remember what this one is about, despite never skipping it when I do a rewatch of S4. Is this the one with Biley in Willy's? Where they discover that Maggie is dead? Hmm, could be. Pretty sucky still, if that's the case. *sigh*
21. The I in Team. The one redeeming factor from this trainwreck of an episode, is Buffy's behavior when inside the Initiative. You go with the lack of respect for authority, B, not like they have earned your respect.
20. The Initiative. This only outranks the other two because of the Spike scenes. Otherwise, ugh, all around.
19. Doomed. All around, it's a mess. From the patheticness that is Spike, a usually bad-ass character, to annoying mic issues whenever Giles speaks, to the overall plot of it, super weak. I did enjoy the 'return to high school' thing, and Xander stepping in some mayor meat. It may have had its moments, but that does not save it from such a low spot, not even close.
18. The Freshman. If you've read my other rankings, you know I don't like season openers. This may have been the weakest since When She Was Bad, imo, but it's saved from the bottom spot by Sunday, a fun MotW villain, and all of Giles' scenes.
17. Where the Wild Things Are. I may not be a Bangel fan, but at least it didn't nauseate me to the extend of the Biley scenes in this one. Yes, it was technically a spell, but still. Just ugh. The Spike/Anya parts were funny, and I did enjoy the Willow/Tara parts as well, but, again, it's not enough to save it. What comes close is the Giles parts, with the singing and Xander realizing that his friends find him hot, even the very gay Tara is impressed.
16. Primeval. Without a doubt, this is the only 'season finale' (since technically it can be argued that Restless is more an epilogue than a finale) to have such a low spot of all the seasons. If anything, it might have worked better had they made this and Yoko Factor a two-parter, like Becoming and GD before. Since we're supposed to look at it as a standalone, however, it ranks low for me. Some of my favorite parts are the elevator hugs, Spike 'saving' the day to save his own ass, and Sineya!Buffster turning bullets into doves.
15. Superstar. I always loved Jonathan, whether he was a small character in S3 or one of the 'villains' in S6, so I actually genuinely enjoy this outing. Similar, and yet not, to the Wish, we look at an alternate reality where Jonno is the best at everything he does. But then Betty...sorry, I mean, Buffy, has to take control and yet feel entirely like a fish outta water. In the end he comes through, though, and I always loved that part. Plus the whole scene with Tara having spent the night in a closet is just...phew. "Buffy, it's Jonathan." Worried Willow is the best Willow!
14. Beer Bad. We recently had a discussion about this episode over on my fanfic community, and it was discovered that a lot of fans actually really like and enjoy this episode, I'm definitely one of them. I don't feel like it deserves to be one of the lowest rated, tbh. Cave!Buffy is charmingly hilarious, the Parker thing is put to death, finally, and in a funny way no less. Willow gets to be a hero, in a way, for her heroine friend, and delve shortly out of her Oz grief. Xander and Giles' dialogue when they find Buffy in her room is priceless. Oh and let's not forget. "Fire bad. Bad, bad fire. What am I saying?"
13. Wild at Heart. I'm one of many who enjoys Willow with either Oz or Tara, so it was a very emotionally moving episode to witness them falling apart for reasons that had been building since Phases. Veruca was a shitty character and played stiffly by her actress, but the rest was worthy of its spot on the list. It also holds one of my favorite, serious, quotes of the series. "Don't you love me?" "My whole life...I've never loved anything more."
12. Living Conditions. IMO, this shoulda been the season opener, it was much stronger than The Freshman, plot wise, character wise, villain wise, dialogue wise, just all around. I really enjoyed the byplay between Buffy and Kathy, I loved the scene where Xander and Oz realize that they didn't tighten the ropes enough. Stellar episode for an otherwise weak season. "On the plus side, you killed the bench, which was looking shifty." That quote alone saves the episode for me :D
11. This Year's Girl. As often happens with two-parters, the first one ranks much lower than the second. The strongest parts of this one, for me, are the Faith parts. Her dreams, waking up, realizing the mayor lost, watching the video he left behind, and then the final battle against Buffy. The rest was weak in comparison.
10. New Moon Rising. It was really nice to get closure on the Willow/Oz relationship, had we not had this one I don't think we could have appreciated Tara as much. A lot of fans would probably have felt like she was an intruder on Willow, because we loved her with Oz. But it was the perfect ending to a romance that was, mostly, beautiful. The parts with Spike and ADAM were also enjoyable, but I didn't like Riley showing his speciest true colors, which is probably part of why it's not higher.
9. Restless. I don't find this quite as stellar as a lot of you do, but I guess I just feel like the metaphorical aspects are a little too heavy-handed. One of the writers strengths is metaphor, but putting so much of it into one forty-minute episode? Gets tiring, really quickly. Other than that, I enjoyed it, and the hindsight really puts this higher than if this rating had come right after watching it for the first time.
8. The Harsh Light of Day. The re-introduction of Spike was awesome, the fact that he was with Harmony made me crack up; I did not expect to see her again after GD, especially not as a vampire. Perhaps the only thing that puts this so low, is the Buffy/Parker thing. At the same time, I get what the plot was doing there, so while I don't like it, I don't despise it as much as some fans do.
7. A New Man. We so rarely get Giles-centric episodes, especially in later seasons, and to have one that also heavily features both Spike and Buffy's daughter-like worry for him? Golden, imo. The way he slowly descends into the madness of a Fyarl, the return of Rayne, even Riley is likable in this one. Definitely earned its spot on this list, love it. The Buffy-Birthday-Curse strikes again!
6. Pangs. A starving and desperate Spike shows up on the Watcher's doorstep. Xander has been cursed with syphilis, to name one. Angel is back and skulking in the shadows. The MotW causes dissension in the ranks. Even the Broodster is enjoyable in this. Very little not to love about this one, imo. We don't have Thanksgiving where I'm from, so I tend to ignore that part of it, not understanding the importance of that holiday.
5. Fear, Itself. Now we're getting to the only ones that were easy for me to pick. The themes that go on in the background of this is why it's in the fifth spot. It can easily be overlooked as silly or cheesy or unimportant in the scheme of things, but I don't agree. All of the fears that the gang have are brought up later in the series, the first being Oz's just a few episodes later. Willow's fear of losing control with her magic, Buffy's fear that she will be all alone in the end, like a Slayer is meant to be, even, to an extend, Xander's fear of being ignored, seen as less than to his friends. Not to mention Giles' badass entrance :D
4. The Yoko Factor. Very little to say against this, if any. I loved the return of Angel, from kicking Riley's ass, to his last words. "And, Riley? I don't like him." This was the closure that Bangel needed and I wish he hadn't shown up again in later episodes; from this point on, the two of them were done, imo. The fight with the Scoobies was enlightening and entertaining, from Tara and Anya sneaking off to hide in the bathroom, to Xander's reaction to Tara being Willow's girlfriend, to Giles falling down drunk. And, of course, the whole Spike working with ADAM thing and the cliffhanger reveal of Riley, which made anyone hate him until they saw the next episode and realized that he didn't go there of his own accord. Very good, all around.
3. Who Are You? Definitely understand why a lot of you have this at the top 1 or 2 spots, it's magnificent. The acting from SMG and Eliza is stunning, a perfect example of what both are capable of, and the humor is well-placed in with the drama and action. Each actress captures the others character well without turning it into a caricature of that character. Giles excels in his 'babies' rant, lol, and the realization that Faith hates herself is so moving. The only negative here is Riley sleeping with Faith-in-Buffy's-Body, I can't...I just can't...
2. Something Blue. Now maybe my Spuffy-loving heart is slightly biased, but I feel like you can enjoy it whether you ship Bangel, Spuffy, Biley, or don't ship anything at all. This isn't just so high on the list because of the Spuffy, it is, overall, a stellar outing from the writers, especially considering how weak I see the rest of the season being. Willow's misuse of magic is interesting, though it's not the first time we witness it, the end results are far more damaging than her attempt at a de-lusting spell in S3's Lover's Walk. Giles being blind is both humorous and, if thought about too much, very frightening for the man who depends so much on his sight. Buffy and Spike, not even remotely in like at this point, not to mention in love, acting like some cheesy couple from the worst romcom out there, super hilarious. No offense to others, but this episode did not turn me into a Spuffy fan, at all, it was just too ridiculous to even consider at the time. S5 did that, for me.
1. HUSH! In my top 5 of all-time favorite episodes for a damn reason, people! The concept was brilliant, but the execution even more so. This is evidence of JW being a freaking genuis and the casting director a really close second, cause these actors all knock it out of the park. I'm not even gonna start a rant, cause then we'll be here all day. I'll just leave you with this; an episode of a TV show that thrives and is famous for its dialogue having little to no dialogue? Sounds sketchy on paper...but in actuality, it is one of the strongest outings of the entire series.

There ya go, my answer. It should get slightly easier from here on out, since this was my least favorite season, but who knows. Next up is S5, my favorite season of all...dammit, that won't be any easier, will it? Just for completely different reasons lol.

Fool for Buffy

I'm just being a big nerd again
Sineya
9. Restless. I don't find this quite as stellar as a lot of you do, but I guess I just feel like the metaphorical aspects are a little too heavy-handed. One of the writers strengths is metaphor, but putting so much of it into one forty-minute episode? Gets tiring, really quickly. Other than that, I enjoyed it, and the hindsight really puts this higher than if this rating had come right after watching it for the first time.
What??? Sorry, but I don't think I've heard anything close to any criticism at all on this episode ever. Yes there is a ton of metaphor and symbolism and foreshadowing but if you actually follow it all and can be described as nothing short of brilliant. I actually agreed with this list overall but that #9 just doesn't make any sense to me.

Mr Trick

Scooby
What??? Sorry, but I don't think I've heard anything close to any criticism at all on this episode ever. Yes there is a ton of metaphor and symbolism and foreshadowing but if you actually follow it all and can be described as nothing short of brilliant. I actually agreed with this list overall but that #9 just doesn't make any sense to me.
Well I love it and think its probably in the top five episodes ever. But I can understand why it wouldn't be for everyone. Besides she put it ninth. Its not like it was near the bottom of her list.

L

Living Dead Boy

22. Where The Wild Things Are
21. Goodbye Iowa
20. Doomed
19. The I In Team (although that Buffy/Riley fight scene was well done.)
18. The Initiative
17. The Yoko Factor
16. Beer Bad (sorry, Caveman Buffy is dumb, goofy, silly fun to me. :p)
15. Superstar
14. The Freshman
13. Primeval
12. The Harsh Light Of Day
11. A New Man
10. Wild At Heart
9. New Moon Rising
8. Pangs
7. Living Conditions (relatable as hell, and funny all the more because of it.)
6. This Year's Girl
5. Fear, Itself
4. Something Blue
3. Who Are You?
2. Hush
1. Restless (always and forever. I could've sworn there's a song to that.)

Mr Trick

Scooby
22. Where The Wild Things Are
21. Goodbye Iowa
20. Doomed
19. The I In Team (although that Buffy/Riley fight scene was well done.)
18. The Initiative
17. The Yoko Factor
16. Beer Bad (sorry, Caveman Buffy is dumb, goofy, silly fun to me. :p)
15. Superstar
14. The Freshman
13. Primeval
12. The Harsh Light Of Day
11. A New Man
10. Wild At Heart
9. New Moon Rising
8. Pangs
7. Living Conditions (relatable as hell, and funny all the more because of it.)
6. This Year's Girl
5. Fear, Itself
4. Something Blue
3. Who Are You?
2. Hush
1. Restless (always and forever. I could've sworn there's a song to that.)
Please don't do that again, that song haunted me for so long during the 90s;)

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
1. Hush
2. New Moon Rising
3. Primeval
4. The Harsh Light Of Day
5. Something Blue
6. This Year's Girl
7. Fear Itself
8. The Initiative
9. Pangs
10. The "I" in Team
11. Goodbye Iowa
12. The Freshmen
13, Living Conditions
14. Where The Wild Things Are
15. Restless
16. Wild At Heart
17. Who Are You
18. Doomed
19. The Yoko Factor
20. Superstar
21. A New Man
22. Beer Bad

fauxindigo

Scooby
best to worst

1. Who Are You? Restless & Hush are more artistically academic but this is just as academic (Buffy/Faith psychology) AND it's fun as hell!
2. Restless beautiful & haunting cinematography, artistic writing exploring the Scoobies minds make it the ultimate Scooby Gang episode!
3. Hush timelessly terrifying, like an old hollywood silent horror film
4. This Years Girl So moody/atmospheric watching Faith wake up from the coma and juicy watching her confront Buffy and Joyce
5. The Freshman perfect college episode and series classic monster of the week with underground campus queen vamp Sunday.
6. Fear Itself halloween and the college frat house setting mix well; good mix of scary and funny.
7. Living Conditions another great college episode with series classic monster of the week, roommate from hell Kathy Newman.
8. Pangs always can go to this episode if I want to laugh- love watching Buffy trying to cook thanksgiving dinner & Spike as always.
9. Doomed for Percy at the campus party, scoobies going back into the charred remains of Sunnydale high & Spike in a hawaiian shirt.
10. The Harsh Light of Day Spike + Harmony are so amusing to watch.
11. The I in Team another underrated episode that delivers a whollop- I LIVE for when Buffy exposes Maggie in front of Riley and Buffy's line "you think that was enough to kill me?... you really don't know what a slayer is. Trust me when I say you're going to find out." ....but then Buffy didn't even get to fight the bitch.

12. Primeval this is the action packed season finale everyone expects from the end of a Buffy season- and unites the scooby's like never before
13. Something Blue is a wicked fun romp- but mostly just love the conversations between Buffy & Spike when they were engaged and Buffy asking Giles to walk her down the aisle.
14. Superstar is comedic high art.
15. A New Man so much fun seeing Giles turn into a Fyarl demon, but once again a lame loose end "ending" for Ethan Rayne; at least he showed up in Season 8 for a hot second.
16. New Moon Rising sad its Oz's last ep but it's Willow & Tara's first! And Willow comes out to Buffy!
17. Wild at Heart its like a train wreck watching Veruca tempt Oz away; makes sense-they're both werewolves but he chose to leave.
18. Where the Wild Things Are this college era episode is equal parts scary and funny but I get why people write it off.
19. The Initiative should be up higher just for Spike's "impotence" scene while trying to bite Willow but the whole ep is kind of unremarkable
20. Beer Bad is actually genius with it's themes/metaphors/writing etc... and I find cave buffy funny but it's kind of whack seeing B like that.
21. The Yoko Factor Angel & Riley are just toxic together and the scoobies FIGHT hardcore- not so much fun.
22. Goodbye Iowa oh Riley... sit down.

Fool for Buffy

I'm just being a big nerd again
Sineya
22. Where The Wild Things Are: Can a teen think there is too much sex? Apparently yes.
21. Beer Bad: It's just ridiculous. Also how is Xander a bartender he's like 19.
20. Living Conditions: I don't like Kathy and I don't like when Buffy goes crazy.
19. Superstar: It's cringy but funny. But I prefer s1-3 Jonathan so much more.
18. Goodbye Iowa: Too much Adam. But hey Willie the Snitch in one last appearance!
17. The I in Team: Still don't like the intiative but I like Maggie until she dies.
16. Doomed: It's the weakest apocalypse episode, but it's got some great Spike moments.
15. The Initiative: Spike steals the show, and soldier boys actually showed promise in their official intro.
14. The Yoko Factor: Its all about Angel, and I love the first 20 minutes. Don't get me started on the fight at the end.
13. Fear Itself: I don't understand the big deal with this episode. It's good, but I actually think it's the weakest Halloween episode.
12. Primeval: Hurray for the friends reuniting, and Buffy's killing of Adam was superb.
11. The Freshman: A solid premier with a fun villain and some badass Buffy. Plus, Xander's speech is adorable.
10. The Harsh Light of Day: Spike is back, Harmony is back, Anya is back, and awesomeness ensues. But Parker.
9. New Moon Rising: Willow and Tara are very sweet. Oz gets a better sendoff. I'll miss him.
8. This Year's Girl: Once again with a comeback, and this time it's Faith, the sexy second best. Lots of great fighting.
7. Pangs: One of the most laugh out loud episodes of the whole show, and just pure fun.
6. Something Blue: Teasing the future brilliance. Oh, how little did those two know!
5. Wild at Heart: Masterfully heartbreaking. Commence tears.
4. A New Man: Who doesn't love Ethan Rayne? Spike and Giles are perfect. Buffy just looks into his eyes, which is lovely.
3. Hush: I don't know what to say. Just kidding. It's a work of art, and essentially just a stab at critics but a flawless stab by Joss.
2. Restless: Any more symbolism metaphor and hidden meanings and I might have a nightmare. But this episode is spectacular.
1. Who Are You: Everything Faith and Buffy do playing each other is not only brilliantly written and executed but brilliantly acted by Sarah and Eliza. The insight into Faith is amazing. I love everything about it.

spikenbuffy

"Why can't I stay"
Staff member
1. Hush
2. The Freshman
3. Who Are you?
4. The Harsh Light of Day
5. A New Man
6. Restless
7. Wild At Heart
8. Pangs
9. Living Conditions
10. Something Blue
11. This Year's Girl
12. Fear, Itself
13. The Initiative
14. The Yoko Factor
15. New Moon Rising
16. The I in Team
17. Primeval
18. Doomed
19. Beer Bad
20. Superstar
21. Goodbye Iowa
22. Where the Wild Things Are

RDHWesley

Odd Individual
1. Restless (Stunning; the only episode of Buffy I get kind of pretentious about. My mum thought it was terrible)
2. Fear, Itself (Every classic haunted house cliche in the book and I love it. Some great character insight too. If only Barbas from Charmed had been the villain, it may have been Number One!)
3. Hush (It's iconic for a reason.)
4. Something Blue (Really great moments throughout. Season 4 is a really strong season for Willow and she's at her best here)
5. Superstar (I don't see this getting much love from people but I enjoy its weird tone and humour.)
6. Wild At Heart (I see this as the last bow for the Season 3 gang with the departure of Oz. This is tragic in all the right ways if that makes sense)
7. The Freshman (Buffy has never been so relateable as a character. Sunday is glorious)
8. This Year's Girl and Who Are You (These are just as good as each other personally. I really dig how SMG and Eliza Dushku capture the mannerisms of the opposite character. It's really nice to see)
9. The Harsh Light Of Day (Spike's back and he's just as cool as ever. I don't like his relationship with Harmony at all but the fight at the end is really unique)
10. New Moon Rising (Willow and Tara are finally brought together and Riley is exposed for the bigot he is)
11. Living Conditions (Again, very relateable and Kathy is an underrated villain)
12. The Initiative (One of the better Initiative focused episodes. I'd say the Spike being impotent joke is the highlight)
13. The I In Team (Surprisingly fun and energetic. I really like the ending with Buffy confronting Walsh over the screens)
14. Primeval (There's a lot of fun action and the reunion of the gang is lovely but the sight of Adam's arm turning into a machine gun is still silly)
15. Doomed (The return to the high school is the best part but the rest of it is kind of meh)
16. The Yoko Factor (The gang's in fighting seems really petty and unnecessary. This just feels like a bit of filler before the showdown with the villain)
17. Pangs (I get what this was trying to do but it doesn't really come together. I do like Angel's appearance however)
18. Goodbye Iowa (I don't care for Riley or his behaviour here. And Adam sucks just as much now as he did back then)
19. A New Man (I don't really like the plot or structure of this. Ethan Rayne deserved better)
20. Where The Wild Things Are (Stupid, stupid, stupid. Hate the concept behind this one and Forrest and Graham are Forresting and Grahaming all over the place)
21. Beer Bad (It was OK seeing it the first time; every time after then has been at best boring and at worst embarrassing)

Season 4 is unfairly overlooked. The story arc isn't great and Adam is probably the worst Big Bad of the series apart from the Trio (at least they had some personality) but the sheer amount of fantastic standalone episodes makes up for it. This may be the most light-hearted and fun of all the seasons and for that reason I've always stuck up for it.

Puppet
Puppet
Beer Bad at last place? BLASPHEMY!

AurelWillow

Townie
1. Restless
2. Hush
3. Who Are You?
4. This Year's Girl
5. Fear Itself
6. New Moon Rising
7. Something Blue
8. Primeval
9. The Freshman
10. The Harsh Light of Day
11. Wild at Heart
12. The Yoko Factor
13. Superstar
14. The Initiative
15. Living Conditions
16. A New Man
17. Where the Wild Things Are
18. Pangs
19. The I in Team
20. Doomed
21. Goodbye Iowa
22. Beer Bad

Tank1978

Scooby
1. Hush
2. Restless
3. Who are you
4. The Yoko factor
5. This year's girl
6. A new man
7. New moon rising
8. Wild at heart
9. Primeval
10. Fear, itself
11. Pangs
12. The harsh light of day
13. Doomed
14. The initiative
15. The I in team
16. Goodbye Iowa
17. Beer bad
18. Where the wild things are
19. The freshman
20. Something blue
21. Superstar
22. Living conditions

MrX

Townie
After 3 great seasons, we get season 4 which is for the most part pretty bleh. Worst main villain and arc, and a lot of the stories of the week are mediocre at best. Oh and Riley is the worst.
I would rank this season just above season 5 because there are more episodes in this season I would prefer to rewatch.

It was a mistake to separate the main characters into two different shows. If they just concentrated on Buffy, they could have maintained the same level of the quality as the two previous seasons.

1. This Year's Girl / Who Are You?: Bringing back Faith from season 3 was the smartest thing they did this season. Really fun watching Sarah and Eliza play each others characters.

2. Hush: Very creative and entertaining. Not as creepy as most people claim. Overall season 4 was too silly and cartoonish, this episode included. If you like creepy, I recommend "Killed by Death" from season 2.

3. A New Man: A comedic episode. Too many in this season, but this one stands out more.

4. Fear Itself: Good halloween episode. But not nearly as epic as the classic Halloween episode in season 2.

5. Something Blue: Another comedic episode. Too many in this season, but this one stands out as well.

6. Harsh Light of Day: I confess Harmony is fun as a vampire, but afterwards she was never as good as she was in this episode.
Spike is back. James Marsters is good as always but he's not as cool as he was in his previous appearances. His inclusion in the scooby gang was forced.

7. Superstar: Why not? As alternate reality goes, it's not on the same level as the Wish though. The problem though is that Buffy was always at its best when it went dark. Remember "Passions" from season 2? This season suffers a lot from focusing too much on the comedy.

8. Yoko Factor / Primeval: Has some good scenes. Angel kicking Riley's ass comes to mind.

9. Restless: Points for creativity but hasn't aged well.

10. Beer Bad: The rest of these episodes are hard to rank because they are all stinkers in my opinion but here it goes.
I agree the message here sucks but the episode does have some entertaining moments.

11. Doomed: Uninspired. Generic demons try to open the Hellmouth again.

12. The Freshman: Remember when vampires were interesting in the first 3 seasons, especially season 2?

13. The Initiative: The episode that kickstarts the main arc and it stinks. Please explain why Riley and his friends are posing as college students and why Maggie Walsh is also a professor.

14. Living Conditions:
Kathy was boring, annoying and could have easily been excluded from the show.

15. Where The Wild Things Are: Seriously? Are the writers that desperate for ideas? It gets points for the Spike scenes.

16. Pangs: The supernatural element here is boring. Again you can tell the writers are desperate for ideas. Also why are Riley and his team walking around without their masks? You can tell it's them!!! Terrible writing.
Angel is back! And so what?

17. Wild At Heart: The writers needed to write Seth Green out of the show. Just not a good episode.

18. New Moon Rising: The writers bring Oz back and it's terrible.

19. I in Team / Goodbye Iowa: Enter the main villain. And he sucks.

Top Bottom