Rate the last movie you viewed

in order to rate the most recent movie I've seen, I'd have to remember what it was. It's been a long time. sighs.

Probably with my husband/for my husband, some John Wick movie. Uhm... like is kind of the wrong word, though I suppose they're entertaining and adrenalizing. They're well done, if you like that sort of violent thing. for me, it depends on my mood. Honestly, my violence level is about Buffyverse. But John Wick movies are visually arresting and exciting. They show a world I really don't want to live in, however.
 
The Silent Raiders - 1980 8/10

A German ship interned in neutral Goa in WWII is sending messages to a submarine operating in the Indian Ocean and the local British group has to silence it. Gripping story of espionage and secret service but it has no presence on imdb. Roger Moore shows up as one of the key British counterespionage agents.
 
Star Trek: Generations 1994 7.5/10

Started doing movie nights with a friend who also loves Trek recently and this was our second one after Insurrection a few weeks ago. I like this film but its not the best. The effects are good for the time, there's some good humor, but a lot of fan service and a less coherent narrative than some of the movie and at times the pacing could be better. But for all that its a fun film.
 
The Shining (1980) - 8/10

The Devil's Men (1976) - 3/10

A Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child (1989) - 3.5/10

Twice-Told Tales (1963) - 6/10
 
Back
Top Bottom