Reading Challenges

I've got 2 A to Z challenges this year, one is titles, and I'm just doing that as I read, the other is names, and that I'm attempting to do in order.

A is Anita and Me by Meera Syal

B is Bridget Jones's Diary by Helen Fielding
I still have not finished either of these! I'm still starting new books before I finish old ones, however it's book club tonight and I did get that read.
 
I read Bridget Jones's Diary and a different A one, but now I have to think of a C book that I've not read. However all that's coming to mind is Carrie and I've read that a lot.
 
I upped my reading goal to 32 books and am currently at 31 read.

A to Z title challenge is currently at 18/26

However A to Z name challenge is not going well only 7/26

Still a few months to go, so I might aim for 40 books
 
Back
Top Bottom