• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Serenity Movie?

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Have you flown through firefly already?!? Sorry I havent caught up with your thread yet.

Serenity isn't a waste time IMO. I enjoy it but I had to wait years for it! It lived up to expectations for me.

thrasherpix

Scooby
IMO, it really helps if you can watch the deleted scenes...why some of those were cut is beyond me because the story made a lot more sense with those scenes in it (and I even got a chuckle out of at least one of them).

I also thinks it helps to keep in mind it's season 2 condensed in a movie (that is, I make myself think of it as a summary or abridged version of the complete story).

Mr Trick

Scooby
Yeah I really enjoyed it. Oddly I saw it before watching any of the shows. At that point I didn't know there was a show;) Same thing happened with me and Twin Peaks:D
[automerge]1524475140[/automerge]

Evil Seal

Some serious serial series seeing going on...
It ties things off nicely and River is amazing in it.
Yeah I really enjoyed it. Oddly I saw it before watching any of the shows. At that point I didn't know there was a show;) Same thing happened with me and Twin Peaks:D
[automerge]1524475140[/automerge]
Wow and here I thought Fire Walk With Me was incomprehensible when I had already watched the TV show beforehand !

Cheyanne Suttle

Potential
Have you flown through firefly already?!? Sorry I havent caught up with your thread yet.

Serenity isn't a waste time IMO. I enjoy it but I had to wait years for it! It lived up to expectations for me.
I did fly through it pretty quickly, Hoppy! I COULNT HELP IT!

Thanks, guys. I may watch it today!

Top Bottom