• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Sharing my own banner art (2)

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
This was supposed to be a New Year's banner for next week, but it wasn't until I was almost finished that I saw my mistake; I had written Christmas, instead of New Year's. I'm too lazy to change it, so here's another Christmas banner :D

Last Watcher
Last Watcher
Always do ;)

Puppet

Black Thorn
Are you going to do some more like this?
Probably not anytime soon. GIMP got a new update and now I can't use it without getting super irritated at the changes. That's why I haven't done anything in the new year, cept for the sig/av combo I changed into yesterday.

nightshade

Headless chicken
Staff member
Black Thorn
I don't think mine has changed, but I've only used it once this year, so we'll see!

Puppet

Black Thorn
I think it's cause I re-downloaded it after my laptop went through a reset and so I accidentally got the newer version that I hate. I'm too annoyed to erase it and get back the old one, at least right now.

Puppet

Black Thorn
Finally got my hands on the old version of GIMP that I'm most familiar with, so I was in the mood for some arty stuff. I did this thing, very simple, where I only use a single picture to make a banner. And these are the results. Part 2 will be icons, because all of the images won't fit into just one post :p

Banners

Willow Tara
Willow Tara
Those look amaaaazing!!!!

Puppet

Black Thorn
With these icons, I've done my best to make them so they'll still look good when they get round, just in case anyone wants to use any of them :)

Icons

Willow Tara
Willow Tara
So cool! Thanks, that you made them fit for a round avatar 😊 That's good.
Taake
Taake
Stop making things I want to use when I've just made myself a new banner and av set :P

Nix

Evil Nix
Sineya
Hi hun - I'm in need of a new Faith banner/av combo... (Insert begging here 🤪<---)don't suppose you are up for it and could make me a few to choose from could you? I like bad Faith and redemption Faith the most... also Echo... just to mix it up... Colours I love are pink/black/B&W/purple/teals...just to give you something to work with LOL But let your imagination go wild, if you have a different idea then just go for it as I love your work 😍

Top Bottom