• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Spuffy Fans, Sign up here!

Stoney

Spiked!
Where is that great quotation from on your banner? Is it from a Spuffy storyline?
Do you mean the “I like who I am when I’m with him. I like who we are together” line?? I think it was something she said about Spike in S10 when they were first getting together. But I can't remember when, sorry, you'll have to wait for @GoSpuffy to catch the question. :D

GoSpuffy

Vampire Lover, I mean Slayer
Black Thorn
Do you mean the “I like who I am when I’m with him. I like who we are together” line?? I think it was something she said about Spike in S10 when they were first getting together. But I can't remember when, sorry, you'll have to wait for @GoSpuffy to catch the question. :D
Yes, that is exactly where it is from. :)

TriBel

Scooby
@TriBel I keep reading it. Spike makes Buffy happy and they both make me happy. Throwing the rubbish away is her throwing her old pattern of being away surely? Now she can be happy with Spike :D
LOL! (again - sorry! I know you have an embargo on LOL). And yes...you're probably right...Captain! :D Argh - it was a cartoon naming you Captain Optimism but I don't think it's attached. :(

Priceless

Scooby
LOL! (again - sorry! I know you have an embargo on LOL). And yes...you're probably right...Captain! :D Argh - it was a cartoon naming you Captain Optimism but I don't think it's attached. :(

I am optimistic, at least about S11 ending on an I Love You/I love You Too . . . after that I'm not so sure. Everyone says Joss dislikes happy endings

debbicles

Music is what makes life amazing
Rather OT but - is it my imagination or does cartoon Buffy above look a lot like Samantha from "Bewitched"??? Sorry - I know it's not relevant. What would be a "happy ending" for these two? I'd be thrilled if their relationship ended up being open, acknowledged, full of mutual respect... oh wait...
Surely even the Grand Master Whedon could allow that??? I'm not going to beg or offer any sacrifices, but please JW we NEED this. It doesn't need to be perfect - just right.
Oh.. and please lots of naughty stuff. Ha!

Priceless

Scooby
Rather OT but - is it my imagination or does cartoon Buffy above look a lot like Samantha from "Bewitched"??? Sorry - I know it's not relevant. What would be a "happy ending" for these two? I'd be thrilled if their relationship ended up being open, acknowledged, full of mutual respect... oh wait...
Surely even the Grand Master Whedon could allow that??? I'm not going to beg or offer any sacrifices, but please JW we NEED this. It doesn't need to be perfect - just right.
Oh.. and please lots of naughty stuff. Ha!
That's Megan Levens, who does the art work for Love Dares You, one of the arcs in S10. Rebekah Isaacs draws a different Buffy and they alternate through S10. I much prefer Isaacs Buffy and her Spike is lots better too imo. Levens tends to make Spike look like a battered boxer :eek:

The happy ending you want is exactly what's happening in the comics. Buffy and Spike live together, are completely accepted by the scoobies, full of mutual respect. It's lovely to see them in S11 :)

debbicles

Is there naughty stuff? Yes, I'm shallow. So sue me.
Seriously I am becoming more and more incentivised to check this out. Cool!

Priceless
Priceless
No naughty stuff, they talk about it, then switch the lights out lol

Stoney

Spiked!
Oooo, not entirely true. When they first get together in S10 (unfortunately during the Levens spell) there is the initial passionate rush home slamming of doors with Xander/Dawn hearing from the adjoining apartment. There is also then the silhouette visual Isaacs drew in the mind walk of that occasion from Spike's pov. So some naughtiness beyond just the implied. :)

debbicles

I'm down with lights off scenario - if I read romance novels I fall into the category of "let's leave it behind closed doors." I like banter and camaraderie, and from what you all say there seems to be lots of that in the comics. Thanks again for allowing me shamelessly to obsess about this!!!! Xx

Priceless
Priceless
You should definitely give fanfic a try, lots of naughtly suff there :-)
Top Bottom