• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

The "I'll get over it" thread

Altoz

Potential
The Kiwi Summer's getting munted* (*buggered up/messed up/damaged) by bushfire fallout from Australia across the Tasman, but I am already definitely over it. In fact, I hate Summer. It's annoyingly hot, the antiperspirant supply is inadequate, I get sunburnt when I'm going for works, and my diabetes goes wonky. And husband and I live thirty miles away from the nearest beach, which is adjacent to a particularly inbred regional town anyway.

And it's January 13 and it is raining here. Not that I'm complainin' ! :)

RachM

I'm busy. I'm brooding.
My work randomly took away my internet access off the main server, which means I can't waste work hours on Tumblr anymore ... but I'll get over it :rolleyes:

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
Did not love my coffee at Starbucks, but I'll get over it.
Feeling a lack of motivation to be productive, but I'll get over it (I hope)
Didn't like the last season of Game of Thrones, but I'll get over it (when I rewatch the show and remember the best seasons) lol

Being 5'8" I wish I could wear heels and not be taller than most of my dates, but I'll get over it.
Yes, I'm the same height and very self conscious about it. My bf is the like maybe an inch taller, so I kept telling him he might need to get lifts for me to where heels. lol
The book I'm reading is supposed to be a classic! My god do I hate it.. but I'll get over it!! Or just quit I guess .. blah!
Yep! I have come across a few classics that I don't like either.

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
There was barely any cherries in my cherry scones, but they were going cheap so I'll get over it.

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
But see, therein lies the problem for me. I can't rewatch because I know where it goes. The way the series ends(ed) ruins the enjoyment of a rewatch for me. But I won't get over it either.
ImportantShockedHusky-size_restricted.gif

Spanky
Spanky
Cant. Can't tell you how many series I like(d) that I cannot watch anymore because of the ending and/or final season.

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Had a drink and the cup had a soapy taste to it, but I'll get over it.

Top Bottom