• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

The Road Not Taken

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Tara started crying but stopped after she slapped her self . "I sorry Willow " she said tears in her eyes . "{I couldn't help myself & now I alone again " she said clenching her fists tighter to keep from losing it . " I do...nt want to ta..lk ab...out it " she forced out a look of pain on her face as she looked at Giles afraid to look at Willow . "The last thing was you left us to go back to England & I had to le...ave " she said after trying to say the word a few times .tumblr_mbzx92cT2j1ra3hjao5_250.gif" She had hu....rt me & I had left the ni...ght before " she said ready to lose it . " And now I here & she doesn't know me " she said before having a panic attack & putting her head between her legs .

Meliza
Meliza
Poor Tara. Aw haha

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
"Tara I'm really sorry." Willow didn't know what to do. She sat next to a completely devastated girl and she just learnd that said girl is her future girlfriend and well... future ex-girlfriend.
"I can't understand anything. Not how to handle this and not how it must feel for you, what you must be going through right now."
Willow tried to comfort Tara the best she could, also trying not to think of her own confusion. Because it felt like, if she'd try to process all the infortmation of the future she had heard, her head would explode. So her focus was on comforting Tara.
"If I can do anything for you or if you need something... Just tell me." She said with a sad smile.
Willow felt a need to hug Tara,
LiveOpulentFly-size_restricted-1.gif
but she didn't. She knew it would be even harder if she would hug her in this situation. So she just gave Tara a sad and caring look. She sat there for a while, just looking at Tara.

Then she turned to Giles. "What's the last thing you remember?" she asked.

ChaseRules

Sineya
"Thanks " Tara said wiping her eyes to get rid of her tears . "I sorry to dump all of this on you . I wasn't going to look you up so I didn't put you on the spot since I not like that but the PTB wanted me to see you I guess " she said sounding tired . Tara hadn't gotten much sleep the last night & this was very tirings to her body & mind .

"That what attracted me to you the first time I saw you " Tara said softy . "You were so kind & Friend even thought I was a wreck then & still am " Tara said slumping into her seat & giving Willow a soft smile. 101316_1311012326665_full.jpg

Part of Tara wanted to hug Willow but the rest knew this wasn't her Willow . "My Willow …...isn't my anymore " she thought bitting her lip to keep from crying & looked at Giles instead .

CharlieGunn1

Ready for battle...
Giles was stumped. There was no accounting for both thier memories being faulty. He struggled to put forward a theory.

"I just put a down payment on the magic store, Xander and Buffy helped me cleanup... and Dawn kept annoying us all until..." he realized the name Dawn drew more confused faces. "This is getting tiresome. Some how were all expierencing some sort of time or memory shift.... but which is it?"

"It... could be a spell. There are various memory spells that could-"

It dawned him all at once. What if his memory was gone as well. There was almost no way to know.

"The two of you were, in point of fact, dating. Now, im no expert in human sexuality, but frankly the romantic side of this needs to be put aside for a moment while we figure this out."

"If it isnt a memory spell, than this could be far more dangerous than just some short term slip up. We could be dealing someone tampering with whole dimensions...or even time itself.... who would be foolish enough to...?"

"Willow, we need to find Buffy. If this is a memory spell and its affecting more than just the two of you, the whole city could be in danger." The danger from such an event was immense. He retreated to a nearby bookshelf, picked a book labeled the Magic of Time & Space, and turned several pages stopping when he found a short list of items. Moving quickly he jotted down several of the items on a scratch pad.

"Tara, head to the magic shop and gather up these supplies. We need to do a Continuity spell, that will at least tell us if youve traveled forwards or ive traveled backwards."

"Meanwhile I'll be..."

He stopped to look at himself.

"-getting dressed, if im going to decipher cosmic time frames ill be damned if im doing it in my jammies." He said slightly embarrased.

--------
@Meliza

As dawn arrived at the magic box, she found Giles(S6) steeling himself at the entrance. He was wearing the outfit he had on when he'd faced Dark Willow years ago in the magic shop, in fact it looked identicial. He looked back at her and shook his head.

"Young Miss, you'd better go... theres something terrible happening in there." He paused almost recognizing her, but clearly focused on another task.

He said nothing more and charged in his hands aglow with magical energy, preparing to blast away at his former protege.

The magic shop door was ajar, with several shoppers hustling in and out. There seemed to be a small que inside, and behind the counter an older male clerk whose name tag read "Andrew" smiled broadly at Giles(S6) as he entered.

"Welcome to the Mr Andrew's Magic Box...I... Mr Giles!"

"Andrew? Where is Willow!?" Giles asked with a serious glare.

"Will? I... I don't know. Its been ages since Ive- say you dont look like youve aged or deaged a day!"

"What?"

"You're looking mighty spry for a guy who should be like 70."

We have to stop Willow. I came as soon as i could. With all her magical power she could..."

Will, dangerous... that was ages ago she would never-"

"Somethings happened... you werent this old when I left Sunnydale, somehow everythings...shifted. I dont sense Willows dark magics... but...how?"

"Whoa... slow down Mr G, your totally confused. Willow doesnt do the dark stuff anymore...at least she hasnt for like 20 years. I bought the magic store and you retired remember, something about time for someone else to take up the manticore?

"Mantle?"

"Whatever-"

"Now see here young man, im not that old, or senile, and if the world is so confused as to allow you to run a business... were in lot of trouble." Giles said omniously.

ChaseRules

Sineya
Tara nodded her head " I do that Giles " she said with a soft smile . " Just two things " she said as she got up looking like a wreck but willing to do what Giles said to them . "First do you think there another one of me here in Sunnydale & second can I stay here since I don't have a lot of money & I cant go to the college since I already living there ? " she finished looking puzzled not knowing if it was true .

"I sorry for what I did to you Willow & I hope you not mad at me for being ………." Tara said before stepping not knowing what to except from Willow after she dumped the whole relationship thing on her.

Willow Tara

Sineya
"Yes we defenitely have to find Buffy." Willow said to Giles. "I'll go looking for her."
"Could there really be other... me's from the past or the future?" She looked inquiring at Giles. "And is it dangerouse if I see myself?"

Willow left Giles' house to find Buffy. But it was very confusing. Where could she find Buffy? And wich Buffy would she find? One from the future? Or the past? "Hopefully the present" she crossed her fingers. She didn't know what she would say to a Buffy from the future, who knew more about her than Willow herself did. She didn't know where to start looking for Buffy. Where would she go?

Then she saw a girl with a small pink barrette in her long, dark hair. The girl walked towards a building...
Overlay_4_20181204202009.jpg
"Magic Box..." Willow read.

CharlieGunn1

Ready for battle...
Giles (S5) looked at Willow as she prepared to leave.

"Willow, you are good person... but the same love and innocence and kindness you exhibit can be changed by the passage of time. People... change." He said mournfully, thinking of his own history.

"People who might be otherwise safe can be dangerous, others who might have been enemies could be friends. There's almost no way to know for certain." Giles finished uncomfortably, but plainly.

"No one should interact with themselves from previous or future times if at all possible. We could be damaging the past, or altering the future." He said with absolute seriousness. He quickly cleaned his glasses, pondering the disaster that might occur if their actions could permanently alter the time line. Evil could triumph, numerous doppelgangers of the people he knew and cared about could be evil and dangerous.

"The dire repercussions of such meddling could end the world as we know it."

"IF the worst does happen, and you do see another version of yourself, do your best not to divulge any information that might change the past." He realized that he had just done so, informing the two of them of a romantic relationship before either was aware. But what was done was done.

"Tara, you are more then welcome to stay here, i realize I might have been asking a bit too much. You can help me research what might be happening. Read this..." he handed her the book on time magic. "and look for any spell that may be responsible, be sure to cross reference dimensional portals." He said firmly.

"And Willow... good luck." He said warmly as she left.

ChaseRules

Sineya
Tara whimpered softy as she heard Giles say that knowing that was true & Willow that Willow had really changed from the present time . They had so been in love with each other & then Willow had let magic take over & everything had gone bad . What really was hurting was Tara could see how Willow had been atrected to her just by her being there & she so happy at that & sad since Willow didn't know her in this time period .tumblr_static_1bcjyydiwzz4gc84wkk088s4w.png"You right Mr Giles " Tara said softy . "Things Change no matter how hard you try & hang on to them " she said looking at them out of the corner of her eyes .

"No one should interact with themselves from previous or future times if at all possible. We could be damaging the past, or altering the future." Tara nodded her head at hearing that & slawoling hard knowing that meant she couldn't try & keep Willow from getting hoked on ,magic . Tara then wondered if there were other versions of her out there since if she traveled in time then people might had traveled in space too.

Tara then looked away from Willow it being to hard to keep looking . She picked up the book to read it & a tear drop dripped off her face but luckley for her it hit her hand & not the book . Tara then started rubbing her face with her sleves before started reading the book .

ChaseRules

Sineya
Buffy (S5 )walked into the Magic Box & looked around . She had felt things move when she was headed to school so had decided to check with Giles first. And if she was late for her job well that was a added benefit . As she walked in she saw Giles arguing with what looked a new employee & shook her head . " Giles this is why you don't have people working here. If you keep yelling at the employees they are likely to quit & then you be asking me to help out again & you didn't like the last time I worked here " she said making a face at the idea of working there again .

Buffy then looked at Dawn " Afternoon . Can I help you ? " she said clueless over who Dawn was . " Nice pink barrette by the way My younger sister has one just like that " she said trying to be friendly

Willow Tara

Sineya
Willow (S4) walked towards the building, because the name "magic box" defenitely got her interest. When she stepped in she saw Giles. He was talking to a guy Willow had never seen before. This Giles must be from the future. Because Giles... At least the one I know... He can't change his location... And clothes, so fast. He couldn't be here. But her focus was soon on something else than Giles when she heard a familiar voice. "Afternoon. Can I help you?" Buffy? But... She saw Buffy talking to the girl who Willow had followed here. "Nice pink barrette by the way. My younger sister has one just like that." Sister?!? Buffy doesn't have a sister. "Buffy? What..." she looked confused at Buffy and then she looked around in the shop. She saw magic books and all kind of ingridients for potions and more. "Are we in a magic shop? And since when are you intersted in magic?!?" Then she realized. Oh no! She thought. She's probably from the future and... Wait. Buffy is interested in magic and goes to a magic shop in the future? That is so cool! But... She shouldn't know I'm from the past. "Of course. We're in..." Willow tried to remember the name of the shop. "The... The magic box. Right." Willow thought about if she should take Buffy to Giles' house and tell her everything or if she should stay as far away as she could from anyone from the future. I won't find the Buffy from my time fast enough. She thought. "Er... Buffy. I... I have something really important I need to tell you. But I can't do it here. Can you come with me?" l really hope this was the right decision. What would Giles do? No. It's too late to think about that now. Hopefully she'll come with me to Giles.

Last edited:
Top Bottom