• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

The Sorting Tome

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Sorting Tome

Where Do Thy Belong?
Sorting...

This is the order...:

Jenny, Beer_Nut, Mr. Pointy, Xander Harris, Cordelia, Lethe, Salyer,The, nerd4hire, Old Master 2.0

The order is across, then down. Don't worry, your dormitory faculty member will pm you so if you are unsure no problems. I can only sort 9 at a time, so please be patient.

[dice]

The Sorting Tome

Where Do Thy Belong?
Once again, you will be pmd with the password to your dormitory, so there is no need to post asking which one you are in if you are unsure. Please help us keep this thread tidy so everyone only gets sorted once. Thanks :)

This is the order...:

Shell, Calangel, lil slayer, Slayer Angel

The order is across, then down. Don't worry, your dormitory faculty member will pm you so if you are unsure no problems. I can only sort 9 at a time, so please be patient.

[dice]

XxSlayerxX

The News Reporter
Oohh.Sounds interesting.What do you do in there?Can you please sort me into one of the groups?Thanks!:)

Willow Rosenberg

I might be just like you!
Bah, just when I thought my school days were well behind me...guess it's never to later to go back to school. ;)

Translated......can ya sort me too please? :D

faiths5x5

Get Down and Dirty
oh..this is..all interesting like. can i pwease be sorted too? i'll be a good girl. i promise.

The Sorting Tome

Where Do Thy Belong?
The order is:

BuffyUKer, momentary_grace, SlayerDrow, faiths5x5

The order is across, then down. Don't worry, your dormitory faculty member will pm you so if you are unsure no problems. Please don't post comments in the thread other than asking to be sorted.

[dice]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom